    anyone know of any other book I can use?

    Green
    , Apr 18, 2008

  2. gravz84 Guest

    On Apr 19, 1:04 am, "" <> wrote:
    > I am preparing to take the MCTS 70-536 exam. I hate the MCTS Self-
    > Paced Training Kit from Microsoft  and I need an alternative. Does
    > anyone know of any other book I can use?
    >
    > Green

    Well the best alternative is the msdn website. Prepare a list of all
    the objectives for the exam and look them up in msdn. Every question
    is answerable through there.
    here's one that is very useful: http://www.cygen.com/msexams/msdnsg70-536.aspx
    the same stuff is in the book but in an organized manner.
    gravz84, Apr 19, 2008

  3. Marc Guest

    <> wrote

    >I am preparing to take the MCTS 70-536 exam. I hate the MCTS Self-
    > Paced Training Kit from Microsoft and I need an alternative. Does
    > anyone know of any other book I can use?

    Not really for the exam, but I think you're right and these books are
    written as a dull collection of facts. I do 70-528, and as a nice genreal
    book besides the Self-Paced kit I use 'Programming MicroSoft.NET' from Jeff
    Prosise as an introduction to .NET programming. It is mostly about ASP.NET,
    but for a third also about WinForms Programming.

    Marc Wentink
    Marc, Apr 24, 2008