    Application Development Foundation ' is more than enough to pass this exam.

    Thanks.
    Rob
    Rob, Dec 15, 2008

  2. I cleared this exam sometime back. As far as I can remember it had 40 Qs
    (mostly scenario based) to be answered in 130 mins with a passing score of
    700 out of 1000.

    Being a core foundation exam it has a lot of fundamental topics that need to
    be covered. I had to supplement quite a few of them from MSDN beside
    completing all the hands-on-lab excercises. The practice test CD with the
    Training Kit is obsolete. You'll be better off getting a practice test from
    MeasureUp.

    Hope it helps and good luck!

    Vikrant Kalhan, Dec 18, 2008