    big the pool of questions is for the actual exam?

    Do you suggest that I require any further resources to pass the exam?

    Thanks

    Gem, Aug 15, 2008

  2. Gem

    Marc Guest

    "Gem" <> wrote

    > I notice that the CD has 300 questions on it for the test. Do you know
    > how
    > big the pool of questions is for the actual exam?

    Sorry but: How would that matter, otherwise then you want to use braindump
    questions to uhm cheat?

    Marc, Aug 20, 2008

  3. Gem

    Gem Guest

    I don't want to cheat, I want to make sure that I will pass before I take the
    exam. With the driving theory test in the uk they publicise how big the pool
    of questions is.

    I want to know if there are other resources I need to use to make sure I
    pass and that I will be able to answer every question on the test.

    Gem, Aug 21, 2008
  4. Gem

    Marc Guest

    "Gem" <> wrote

    >I don't want to cheat, I want to make sure that I will pass before I take
    >the
    > exam.

    Ok, I will not doubt your honesty :) but then the level of questioning is
    important, not the size of the pool.

    > With the driving theory test in the uk they publicise how big the pool
    > of questions is.

    Well ok but I still do not see how that can be important.

    > I want to know if there are other resources I need to use to make sure I
    > pass and that I will be able to answer every question on the test.

    Yes, that is a problem. But more of a problem of the course material and the
    question of wether or not that is complete. For what I know, but I have not
    done that exam yet, it's like this that the self paced training course gives
    you a 85-90% coverage of what you should know and what they can ask. For the
    rest of the 10-15% you would have to know the framework classes from the
    MSDN website, and you should have some real time experience in programming
    ..NET. Nevertheless you should not have to be able to answer /every/ question
    to pass the exam.

    It really is a pitty that there is no real newsgroup to discuss the content
    of the self paced courses. Here we mostly only have discussions on the exam
    procedures, and the possible exam paths to take.

    Marc, Sep 8, 2008
  5. Gem

    Man T Guest

    >> I notice that the CD has 300 questions on it for the test. Do you know
    >> how
    >> big the pool of questions is for the actual exam?

    > Sorry but: How would that matter, otherwise then you want to use braindump
    > questions to uhm cheat?

    I am not sure why people here always say braindump or other practical
    questions are cheat !!!

    Have you ever practice your exercise or questions at the end of your
    textbook when you were in high school to prepare your examination to
    University? Were these questions cheat? Some publishers printed exercise
    books(questions and answers) for high school to practise the subjects like
    Physics, Chemistry, ...etc for their preparations to the univeristy exam,
    like GCE A level.

    Man T, Sep 26, 2008
  6. Gem

    kemp Guest

    Hello Man,

    > I am not sure why people here always say braindump or other practical
    > questions are cheat !!!
    >
    > Have you ever practice your exercise or questions at the end of your
    > textbook when you were in high school to prepare your examination to
    > University? Were these questions cheat? Some publishers printed
    > exercise books(questions and answers) for high school to practise the
    > subjects like Physics, Chemistry, ...etc for their preparations to the
    > univeristy exam, like GCE A level.

    This does not even deserve a response, but SINCE WHEN DID YOUR TEXTBOOK HAVE
    THE ANSWERS FOR THE EXAM YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE? Never. The answers you had
    were only for questions in your book. Exactly like you will find in your
    study guides created by Sybex, MS Press, and other reputable publishing
    companies.

    Dumps are cheating. Use them and you could lose your cert status, and at
    the very least you will end up an uninformed paper certified luser, who will
    get fired when the employer realizes you actually know nothing.

    kemp, Sep 26, 2008
  7. Gem

    Man T Guest

    >> I am not sure why people here always say braindump or other practical
    >> questions are cheat !!!
    >>
    >> Have you ever practice your exercise or questions at the end of your
    >> textbook when you were in high school to prepare your examination to
    >> University? Were these questions cheat? Some publishers printed
    >> exercise books(questions and answers) for high school to practise the
    >> subjects like Physics, Chemistry, ...etc for their preparations to the
    >> univeristy exam, like GCE A level.
    >>

    > This does not even deserve a response, but SINCE WHEN DID YOUR TEXTBOOK
    > HAVE THE ANSWERS FOR THE EXAM YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE? Never. The answers
    > you had were only for questions in your book. Exactly like you will find
    > in your study guides created by Sybex, MS Press, and other reputable
    > publishing companies.
    > Dumps are cheating. Use them and you could lose your cert status, and at
    > the very least you will end up an uninformed paper certified luser, who
    > will get fired when the employer realizes you actually know nothing.

    I beg your pardon:
    I have not read any braindump or whatever before, are these the 'real'
    questions in the exam?
    If yes, then I agree that is cheat!

    Man T, Oct 13, 2008