    of the exam, any suggestions?
    thanks for your time
    My best regards
    Haris, Mar 8, 2008

  2. Haris

    Haris Guest

    no answer at all? :(

    Haris, Mar 12, 2008

  3. Haris

    ChrisM Guest

    ChrisM, Apr 11, 2008
  4. Haris

    ChrisM Guest

    Hello Haris,

    I am taking my MCTS 70-236 test tomorrow... I have hear that the exam has a
    lot
    of questions about the Exchange Management Shell cmdlets.
    I am using the Microsoft Press Training Kit book and Exchange Server 2007
    Implementation and Administration Book by Sybex, Jim McBee and Benjamin Craig.

    I am also using the Pass4Sure test questions/test engine to get a good feel
    about
    what the real exam questions will look like. A lot of their questions are
    about the cmdlets. www.pass4sure.com

    Also... I have a business Associate who passed all 3 MCTS tests for Exchange
    by using the selftestsoftware test engine. www.selftestsoftware.com
    He said it was very accurate... passed all tests on his first try.

    I will let you know how I do on the test. Good luck!

    ChrisM, Apr 11, 2008
  5. "Rich G" <> wrote in message
    >> I am also using the Pass4Sure test questions/test engine to get a good
    >> feel
    >> about
    >> what the real exam questions will look like. A lot of their questions
    >> are
    >> about the cmdlets. www.pass4sure.com

    > I hope this is just spam and you don't really use some these 'materials'.

    Before taking an exam, that is after I have working experience and have
    studied, I use some of those tools too. For exactly the same reason as
    ChrisM does, to check if I'm ready for the exam. Nothing wrong with that.
    --
    Met vriendelijke groet,

    Jetze Mellema (MS MVP)
    Lees mijn blog: http://jetzemellema.blogspot.com/