    Kalani have yet to be publised (July) ... not sure I want to be a trail
    blazer !

    TIA

    John S., May 18, 2006

  2. John S.

    Manjusha Guest

    MCTS 70–536

    Hello,
    Can anyone tell me how many diff kind off exam format are available ?

    Are the timings for all the formats are same ?

    Thanks in advance
    - Manju

    Manjusha, May 23, 2006

  3. Hi john you can find more practise papers in freebraindumps.com site
    --
    prashant

    PRASHANT KUMAR, May 29, 2006
  4. John S.

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: MCTS 70-536 study aids?

    PRASHANT KUMAR wrote :

    >> Hi john you can find more practise papers in freebraindumps.com site

    He asked for reference recommendations, not Br@indumps, you dumb
    cheating a$$. And don't you dare call them "practice papers". If you
    can't help someone, then refrain from posting.

    Cerebrus, May 29, 2006
  5. Re: MCTS 70-536 study aids?

    > Hi john you can find more practise papers in freebreindomps.com site
    > --
    > prashant

    After trying the site I got spyware and a rootkit!

    Gorm Braarvig, May 29, 2006
  6. John S.

    Simon Hart Guest

    Re: MCTS 70-536 study aids?

    Somehow that doesn't suprise me.

    Simon.

    Simon Hart, May 29, 2006
  7. Re: MCTS 70-536 study aids?

    I guess you could cheat as long as you use someone else's PC.

    Gorm Braarvig, May 29, 2006