    or if some of u can give me some links for the question set(dumps).

    Thanks in advance
    Vijay

    vijay k shukla, Sep 5, 2007

  2. Vijay:
    You do know that dumps are illegal and could cost you your certification,
    don't you?

    I have heard that there is a person who works at Microsoft, Thomas C. Tips,
    who gathers various braindumps for various exams, including 70-528. If you
    will e-mail him at , he will give you the braindumps that
    you deserve.
    He gets lots of requests, so it may take awhile. However, if you already
    have an MCP number, include that in your e-mail and you will move to the
    front of the line.

    Actually, I think you ought to read the "Skills being measured" section of
    the Preparation Guide, and verify that you know how to do each item. If you
    do, you should pass.

    LarryWestMCSD, Sep 5, 2007