    girijesh Guest

    hi all
    i am a MCT with 5+ yrs. of exp. looking for a job.
    girijesh, Aug 20, 2003

  2. girijesh

    Consultant Guest

    that's great!

    Consultant, Aug 20, 2003

  3. girijesh

    KLXrider Guest

    On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:54:38 -0700, "girijesh" <>
    wrote:

    >hi all
    >i am a MCT with 5+ yrs. of exp. looking for a job.

    Don't feel lonely.

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18
    KLXrider, Aug 20, 2003
  4. I would suggest you add just a wee bit more information, such as locations,
    your other certifications, a little bit of your experience. I would also
    post the same message on the MCT jobs area as well.

    Of course, I'd bring back Gilligan's Island, so you may not want to trust my
    advice too much.<g>

    (good luck)

    --
    RL "the Professor" Coppedge, MCSE, MCT