    any advice would be greatly welcomed

    thanks

    Nigel

    Dabwang4363, Mar 9, 2008

  2. Dabwang4363

    Dabwang4363 Guest

    sorry, i meant MCTS!

    Dabwang4363, Mar 9, 2008

  3. "Dabwang4363" <> wrote in message

    > sorry, i meant MCTS!
    >
    > "Dabwang4363" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi all, I want to do some type of certification and have looked closly at the
    > > MSCE training material but I am unsure if it is worth doing or should I start
    > > looking at MCT?? I am unsure which one is best and what to work at.
    > >
    > > any advice would be greatly welcomed
    > >
    > > thanks
    > >
    > > Nigel

    What technology are you experienced in???

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 9, 2008
  4. Dabwang4363

    Dabwang4363 Guest

    Windows Server 2003, XP and Excnage 2003/2007 but i would like to start
    getting ready for Server 2008 and Vista

    Nigel

    Dabwang4363, Mar 10, 2008
  5. "Dabwang4363" <> wrote in message

    > Windows Server 2003, XP and Excnage 2003/2007 but i would like to start
    > getting ready for Server 2008 and Vista
    >
    > Nigel
    >
    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:
    >
    > > "Dabwang4363" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > > sorry, i meant MCTS!

    > > What technology are you experienced in???
    > >
    > > --
    > > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    > > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
    > > Microsoft's Six Steps to Certifications -
    > > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/sixsteps.mspx

    Go with what you know. If your experienced in Server 2003, then pursue
    the MCSE 2003 track. Certification are designed to compliment your
    experience.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 10, 2008