    Language: German

    Thank you
    Giuseppe
    =?Utf-8?B?R2l1c2VwcGU=?=, Feb 26, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?R2l1c2VwcGU=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?R2l1c2VwcGU=?="
    <> say in news:ED9CC033-D373-43C8-ADBC-
    :

    > Hi
    >
    > We needed urgently MCT for MCSA/MCSE 2003 courses.
    > interested?
    > Country: Switzerland, Zone: Zürich, Rapperswil.
    > Language: German
    >
    > Thank you
    > Giuseppe

    Guiseppe, please post this in the mct .jobs private forums if you are a
    CPLS. Thanks...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - He's dead, Jim. Just like your career.
    Neil, Feb 27, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?R2l1c2VwcGU=?=

    Network Guru Guest

    are them there swiss wimmin hawt?

    Network Guru, Mar 1, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?R2l1c2VwcGU=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    > are them there swiss wimmin hawt?

    They're full of holes.

    Which could be a good thing.

    Or not.
    Frisbee®, Mar 1, 2006
  5. >> are them there swiss wimmin hawt?

    > They're full of holes.

    It's because of the cute little knives they make

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Can I borrow your face for a few days while my a$$ is on vacation?
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 1, 2006
  6. txs

    testa di ca**o
    va a fa c**o faccia di mer*a

    =?Utf-8?B?R2l1c2VwcGU=?=, Mar 3, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?R2l1c2VwcGU=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Giuseppe" <> wrote in message
    > txs
    >
    > testa di ca**o
    > va a fa c**o faccia di mer*a

    I'm not certain, but I think we've just been disrespected.

    I'm pretty sure that foul language can make it through the MS filters if
    it's not in English.
    Frisbee®, Mar 3, 2006
  8. in good faith
    such was not my intention

    =?Utf-8?B?R2l1c2VwcGU=?=, Mar 3, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?R2l1c2VwcGU=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    oh.. i see you make chum-chum with bum-bum.

    Giuseppe wrote:
    > txs
    >
    > testa di ca**o
    > va a fa c**o faccia di mer*a

    >>> They're full of holes.
    >>>

    >> It's because of the cute little knives they make
    >>
    >> --
    >> Bigus Di©kus
    >> --Can I borrow your face for a few days while my a$$ is on vacation?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2006