MCT MCSD FULL TIME opportunity in Seattle

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Lance, Jun 2, 2004.

  1. Lance

    Lance Guest

    We are eager to fill these positions as soon as possible.
    We are the leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for
    Learning Solutions in the Northwest. I am currently
    interviewing candidates for our developer team. Microsoft
    Certified Trainers must hold a major Microsoft
    Certification (MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA), if you are not
    currently certified but feel that you can pass the
    requirements of the Microsoft Certified Solutions
    Developer credential I would be interested in meeting
    with you. Our developer team is responsible for
    delivering courses from Project Management, MSF, .NET
    Server Products (BizTalk, Content Management Server, etc)
    as well as the full range of C# and VB.NET technologies.

    We work very hard to lead the industry so the position
    requires a significant personal investment in study and
    readiness as well as an aggressive teaching schedule, the
    need to stay current/ahead of the latest Microsoft
    release is essential.

    Our customer focus is enterprise level organizations
    using Microsoft technologies, as a result our customers
    consist of IT and Developer professionals with high
    expectations for quality, knowledge and experience.

    Many of our instructors hold multiple major Microsoft
    Certifications and come to us with a significant amount
    of field experience. They love teaching and transferring
    skill to their students, they are energized and
    challenged by the need to stay current on emerging
    technologies and are willing to invest the time and
    energy to stay ahead of the game. We work together as a
    team in a great working environment. The challenges are
    real and often difficult to overcome but they thrive on
    being the best.

    We have one site located in beautiful downtown Seattle,
    and we are a founding member of United Training a
    national partnership of the best training centers in the
    United States. This gives us the capability to leverage
    resources throughout the US and offer Microsoft and our
    customer a national presence.

    If this sounds like an environment that you would thrive
    in please contact me for an interview.
    Lance, Jun 2, 2004

  2. ping 'Session Mwamufiya'

    On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 13:52:38 -0700, "Lance" <>
    wrote:

    >We are eager to fill these positions as soon as possible.
    >We are the leading Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for
    >Learning Solutions in the Northwest. I am currently
    >interviewing candidates for our developer team. Microsoft
    >Certified Trainers must hold a major Microsoft
    >Certification (MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA), if you are not
    >currently certified but feel that you can pass the
    >requirements of the Microsoft Certified Solutions
    >Developer credential I would be interested in meeting
    >with you. Our developer team is responsible for
    >delivering courses from Project Management, MSF, .NET
    >Server Products (BizTalk, Content Management Server, etc)
    >as well as the full range of C# and VB.NET technologies.
    >
    >We work very hard to lead the industry so the position
    >requires a significant personal investment in study and
    >readiness as well as an aggressive teaching schedule, the
    >need to stay current/ahead of the latest Microsoft
    >release is essential.
    >
    >Our customer focus is enterprise level organizations
    >using Microsoft technologies, as a result our customers
    >consist of IT and Developer professionals with high
    >expectations for quality, knowledge and experience.
    >
    >Many of our instructors hold multiple major Microsoft
    >Certifications and come to us with a significant amount
    >of field experience. They love teaching and transferring
    >skill to their students, they are energized and
    >challenged by the need to stay current on emerging
    >technologies and are willing to invest the time and
    >energy to stay ahead of the game. We work together as a
    >team in a great working environment. The challenges are
    >real and often difficult to overcome but they thrive on
    >being the best.
    >
    >We have one site located in beautiful downtown Seattle,
    >and we are a founding member of United Training a
    >national partnership of the best training centers in the
    >United States. This gives us the capability to leverage
    >resources throughout the US and offer Microsoft and our
    >customer a national presence.
    >

    >If this sounds like an environment that you would thrive
    >in please contact me for an interview.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 2, 2004

  3. Lance

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 22:00:47 +0100, extemporised:

    > ping 'Session Mwamufiya'

    Seattle's not even close to Paris.

    Back to geography class for you!

    JaR
    Directional Thug
    JaR, Jun 2, 2004
  4. Lance

    Eric Guest

    JaR wrote:

    > Seattle's not even close to Paris.

    Seattle and Paris have a lot in common politically speaking...

    Eric
    Eric, Jun 2, 2004
  5. Lance

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 14:26:35 -0700, Eric extemporised:

    > JaR wrote:
    >
    >> Seattle's not even close to Paris.

    > Seattle and Paris have a lot in common politically speaking...
    >
    > Eric

    Oooooookay...

    I suspect a lot of Seattlites _and_ Parisians would disagree with that,
    but ICBW.

    JaR
    Correctable Thug
    JaR, Jun 2, 2004
  6. >Seattle's not even close to Paris.

    >Back to geography class for you!

    Oh real funny. You people who launch personal attacks on people who
    are useless at geography make me sick. It's about time microsoft put a
    stop to such wicked attacks!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 3, 2004
  7. Mr. Kline is good at dishing out but not so good at taking
    it!!

    Ivan Yackenoff, Jun 3, 2004
  8. >Mr. Kline is good at dishing out but not so good at taking
    >it!!

    Mr Kline is indeed very good at dishing it out..
    Mr Kline also has a good sense of humor.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 3, 2004
  9. Lance

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 09:50:14 -0700, Ivan Yackenoff extemporised:

    > Mr. Kline is good at dishing out but not so good at taking it!!

    Mr. Yackenoff (if that is your real name) has the observant abilities of
    the average 10 penny nail, galvanized.

    Furrfu!

    JaR
    Carpenter Thug