    can u give me the details for getting an MCT
    certificate.I am an MCSE engineer.What is the basic
    formality for it and where should i contact.

    praveen, Jun 28, 2004

  2. praveen

    Neil Guest

    "praveen" <> wrote in news:21ea201c45d1c$33d48650
    $:

    > Hi all
    > can u give me the details for getting an MCT
    > certificate.I am an MCSE engineer.What is the basic
    > formality for it and where should i contact.

    a) there is a newsgroup specific for the MCT cert
    b) www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mct
    c) if you're gonna be a trainer, start doing a LOT of research...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30 (MCT)

    Neil, Jun 28, 2004

  3. >c) if you're gonna be a trainer, start doing a LOT of research...

    .... just for starters. I'm sure our friend understands, that becoming
    a decent trainer requires more than just understanding a few buzz
    words and dressing up in a smart suit!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 28, 2004
  4. praveen

    Neil Guest

    > more than just understanding a few buzz
    > words and dressing up in a smart suit!

    IT DOES?!?!? well, i'll be damned...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 28, 2004
  5. >> more than just understanding a few buzz
    >> words and dressing up in a smart suit!
    >>

    >IT DOES?!?!? well, i'll be damned...

    stranger things happen at sea..... so I'm told!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 28, 2004
  6. praveen

    Neil Guest

    > stranger things happen at sea..... so I'm told!

    quick recovery
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    .. cabin boy...
    :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 28, 2004
  7. praveen

    billyw Guest

    one would assume that as a trainer you would have the brains and fortitude
    to find these things out for you lazy arsed self...
    ffs you daft c**t, take a moment and look.. i feel sorry for anyone you
    attempt to train

    billyw, Jun 28, 2004
  8. praveen

    Neil Guest

    "billyw" <> wrote in

    > one would assume that as a trainer you would have the brains and
    > fortitude to find these things out for you lazy arsed self...
    > ffs you daft c**t, take a moment and look.. i feel sorry for anyone
    > you attempt to train

    bitter? had a less than stellar trainer?
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 28, 2004
  9. praveen

    JaR Guest

    praveen wrote:

    > Hi all
    > can u give me the details for getting an MCT
    > certificate.I am an MCSE engineer.

    Does that mean you can run a network _and_ drive a train?

    Stupid is as stupid does.

    Forrest

    JaR, Jun 28, 2004
  10. praveen

    billyw Guest

    haha.. no, well actually he was, hey gordo.. less than stellar...

    but not bitter.. but if you can't look up how to be a trainer.. i say dont
    bother..

    only robinson is making money out of training

    billyw, Jun 28, 2004
  11. praveen

    Consultant Guest

    if you aint a manc, you're a wanc!

    Consultant, Jun 28, 2004
  12. praveen

    Neil Guest

    "billyw" <> wrote in

    > haha.. no, well actually he was, hey gordo.. less than stellar...

    you try to confuse. he was or was not stellar.

    > but not bitter.. but if you can't look up how to be a trainer.. i say
    > dont bother..

    AAAAAAAA-MEN!!! (but I helped out anywho)

    > only robinson is making money out of training

    there are a few of us still making a few pennies out of it, but it's not
    the same as it was in the late 90's...sigh...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 28, 2004
  13. circa Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:31:14 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere <.> (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>) said,
    > >c) if you're gonna be a trainer, start doing a LOT of research...

    > ... just for starters. I'm sure our friend understands, that becoming
    > a decent trainer requires more than just understanding a few buzz
    > words and dressing up in a smart suit!

    This may come as a surprise to some, but it does, indeed.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 28, 2004
  14. circa Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:30:32 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw () said,
    > only robinson is making money out of training

    Me? I'm not training anymore except for our internal people. However,
    it's not due to lack of income as a trainer; I did, indeed, survive
    just fine. :)

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 28, 2004
  15. However,
    >it's not due to lack of income as a trainer; I did,

    indeed, survive
    >just fine. :)
    >
    >Laura
    >--

    Come on, now! We know that they lowered the watts on your
    power supply.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 28, 2004
  16. circa Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:12:01 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy
    () said,
    > However,
    > >it's not due to lack of income as a trainer; I did,

    > indeed, survive
    > >just fine. :)
    > >
    > >Laura
    > >--

    > Come on, now! We know that they lowered the watts on your
    > power supply.

    I have backup.
    -Oscar Wilde

    Laura A. Robinson, Jun 29, 2004