    I trust you are not representative of other MCTs.
    You have been successful in proving that it doesn't take much to qualify as
    a MCT.

    =?Utf-8?B?TmVlZCBoZWxwIG9uIE1DUCBjZXJ0aWZpY2F0aW9u, Feb 1, 2005

  2. Blow me. If you ask questions that don't require someone breaking an NDA by
    giving you answers to questions then I will continue my "civility" as you
    put it. Look around I answer plenty of real questions and help plenty of
    people. If you don't think it takes much to be an MCT then how about doing
    us all a favor and don't take any exams. This way you wont help to devalue
    what I've done. People like you in search for the braindump easy way out do
    nothing more than give the IT profession a bad name. Did I offend you? Did I
    hurt your feelings? Well too bad loser.

    Beyond that, I refer to my first statement. Blow me.

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Feb 1, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TmVlZCBoZWxwIG9uIE1DUCBjZXJ0aWZpY2F0aW9u

    Wayne Guest

    He is simply passionate about a$$fusking braindumpers and, like myself, a
    bit sick of people posting questions that would be answered by going to
    http://www.microsoft.com/mcp . The people on this NG are meant to be MCSE's
    in training, if they can not do some very basic research to find answers,
    what kind of engineer will they make?? Sue, sometimes we're a bit cruel or
    dismissive, but "tough love" is going to more reflect a real world
    troubleshooters issue's than being soft and kind. We learn from mistakes.
    You may also notice that if a poster has said they searched here and there
    but still can't find anything, most of us are quite happy to give a url. You
    know nothing of the "Rev's" qualifications or his ability as an instructor,
    so don't presume to judge.

    --

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
    of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
    masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

    Wayne, Feb 1, 2005
  4. My comments concerning Mr. "ir-rev" expressed an observation and not a
    judgment. I have not seen the ability to be vulgar ranked as a qualification
    on any list of successful people, MCTs or otherwise.
    As for the questions I posted, the request was for sources where prep tests
    were available, and not for the specific answers to the 70-270 test.
    I expect that you are not trying to imply that the split between the number
    of questions and number of commands on the MCP test is a secret.
    Bill

    =?Utf-8?B?TmVlZCBoZWxwIG9uIE1DUCBjZXJ0aWZpY2F0aW9u, Feb 1, 2005
  5. Well if it's not a secret then call Microsoft and ask them directly. see
    what they say.

    --

    <> wrote in message
    > My comments concerning Mr. "ir-rev" expressed an observation and not a
    > judgment. I have not seen the ability to be vulgar ranked as a

    qualification
    > on any list of successful people, MCTs or otherwise.
    > As for the questions I posted, the request was for sources where prep

    tests
    > were available, and not for the specific answers to the 70-270 test.
    > I expect that you are not trying to imply that the split between the

    number
    > of questions and number of commands on the MCP test is a secret.
    > Bill
    >
    > "Wayne" wrote:
    >
    > > He is simply passionate about a$$fusking braindumpers and, like myself,

    > > bit sick of people posting questions that would be answered by going to
    > > http://www.microsoft.com/mcp . The people on this NG are meant to be

    MCSE's
    > > in training, if they can not do some very basic research to find

    answers,
    > > what kind of engineer will they make?? Sue, sometimes we're a bit cruel

    or
    > > dismissive, but "tough love" is going to more reflect a real world
    > > troubleshooters issue's than being soft and kind. We learn from

    mistakes.
    > > You may also notice that if a poster has said they searched here and

    there
    > > but still can't find anything, most of us are quite happy to give a url.

    You
    > > know nothing of the "Rev's" qualifications or his ability as an

    instructor,
    > > so don't presume to judge.
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > Wayne McGlinn
    > > Brisbane, Oz
    > >
    > > "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a

    system
    > > of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
    > > masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    > > - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)
    > >
    > > "Need help on MCP certification test"
    > > <> wrote in

    message

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Feb 1, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TmVlZCBoZWxwIG9uIE1DUCBjZXJ0aWZpY2F0aW9u

    Wayne Guest

    Hopefully you went to the link I gave you in response to your earlier post?
    It gives links to prep tests. *Any* information about the test and what it
    contains violates the NDA, read it.

    --

    Wayne

    Wayne, Feb 1, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?TmVlZCBoZWxwIG9uIE1DUCBjZXJ0aWZpY2F0aW9u

    MikeF Guest

    The only trouble with vulgarity: would you really want this guy to blow you?
    Meself, I'd be a bit nervous about it. :)

    "Stephen Charles Rea (MCT)" <Stephen Charles Rea
    (MCT)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Blow me. If you ask questions that don't require someone breaking an NDA

    by
    > giving you answers to questions then I will continue my "civility" as you
    > put it. Look around I answer plenty of real questions and help plenty of
    > people. If you don't think it takes much to be an MCT then how about doing
    > us all a favor and don't take any exams. This way you wont help to devalue
    > what I've done. People like you in search for the braindump easy way out

    do
    > nothing more than give the IT profession a bad name. Did I offend you? Did

    > hurt your feelings? Well too bad loser.
    >
    > Beyond that, I refer to my first statement. Blow me.
    >
    > --
    > "The Rev"
    > Microsoft Certified Trainer
    >
    > Fig Newton: The force required to accelerate a fig 39.37 inches/second
    > .
    > "Need help on MCP certification test"
    > <> wrote in

    message

    MikeF, Feb 1, 2005
  8. >You have been successful in proving that it doesn't take much to qualify as
    >a MCT.

    And you have proved how little you know.

    The vast majority of posts are from people who are clearly too stupid
    to be allowed near a computer (in any shape or form), you know, people
    like you , the trolls and idiots looking for a free ride.

    Now where's my fries?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005
  9. >As for the questions I posted, the request was for sources where prep tests
    >were available

    If you feel you need 'prep tests' for these simple exams, how on earth
    did you get a job in the field? I'm sure even an idiot such as
    yourself can point and click a mouse. Oh wait, I get it, you want the
    prep tests to give you answers, oh now I see...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005
  10. >I expect that you are not trying to imply that the split between the number
    >of questions and number of commands

    Commands? who are you Moses?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005
  11. >Did I offend you? Did I
    >hurt your feelings? Well too bad loser.

    You are just big meanie, give it the advice it needs - up, down then
    across....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005
  12. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> Did I offend you? Did I
    >> hurt your feelings? Well too bad loser.

    > You are just big meanie, give it the advice it needs - up, down then
    > across....
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I'm *really* starting to like this guy.

    No, not in *that* way.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 1, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?TmVlZCBoZWxwIG9uIE1DUCBjZXJ0aWZpY2F0aW9u

    kpg Guest

    > Blow me.

    WOW! An instant classic.

    kpg, Feb 1, 2005
  14. >I'm *really* starting to like this guy.

    Yup, real good potential we're seeing here, let's hope he keeps it
    up....

    >No, not in *that* way.

    Kat or Catwalker might through!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005
  15. >> Blow me.

    >WOW! An instant classic.

    updates

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005
  16. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >>> Blow me.

    >> WOW! An instant classic.

    > updates
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    It's like pizza...

    When it's good, it's *really* *really* good.

    When it's bad, it's still pretty good.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 1, 2005