    me good book.

    thanks

    S Kaliyan

    S Kaliyan, Mar 29, 2005

  2. S Kaliyan

    Mark [MS] Guest

    Sybex or Microsoft Exam prep books followed by exam cram books closer the
    exams. Your a fool looking for dumps, the exams arent that hard even with
    little/no hands on experience, dumping is just cheating - plain and simple..

    Stick your post requesting dumps in the MCSE forum and the MCNGP guys will
    tear you to pieces :)

    Mark.

    Mark [MS], Mar 29, 2005

  3. S Kaliyan

    T-Bone Guest

    "S Kaliyan" <> wrote
    > Can any body help me to get the MCSE2003 dumps and suggest
    > me good book.
    >
    > S Kaliyan

    Certainly, . Just email cheatsheets at mcngp.com for all
    your needs.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Mar 29, 2005
  4. S Kaliyan

    LnkWizard Guest

    "S Kaliyan" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Pauls
    >
    > Can any body help me to get the MCSE2003 dumps and suggest
    > me good book.
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > S Kaliyan

    Don't be an A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R by using dumps. Read the books,
    set up a lab, do the practice problems in the books and then break
    and fix your practice network yourself. You'll learn more and be
    a better person for achieving your goal honestly.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Mar 29, 2005
  5. S Kaliyan

    fmsmcse Guest

    I agree. Do what LnkWizard told you and only then later on take the
    simulations because the exams do not charge you for knowledge, but by putting
    dummy things on the exam, asking for some configurations sometimes you will
    never use.

    I used for my MCSE 2000 all transcenders, which were quite good.
    You can find them in the eMule sharing program.

    I'd not recommend it to 70-292 because I used and failed twice.

    Hope this helps.

    fmsmcse, Mar 29, 2005
  6. S Kaliyan

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBbTVNd?= <> prattled
    ceaslessly in news::

    > Sybex or Microsoft Exam prep books followed by exam cram books closer
    > the exams. Your a fool looking for dumps, the exams arent that hard
    > even with little/no hands on experience, dumping is just cheating -
    > plain and simple..
    >
    > Stick your post requesting dumps in the MCSE forum and the MCNGP guys
    > will tear you to pieces :)
    >
    > Mark.

    We're not all guys and we'll tear a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r.s up wherever we find
    'em. <eg>

    And for fsck sake, install the OS, even if it's just the eval version,
    and use it for a while.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    “If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
    deteriorate the cat.” Mark Twain

    catwalker63, Mar 30, 2005
  7. S Kaliyan

    HandUp Guest

    MCNGP = Superiority Complex.

    HandUp, Mar 31, 2005
  8. S Kaliyan

    catwalker63 Guest

    "HandUp" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > MCNGP = Superiority Complex.

    Pride where there is a real superiority of mind and manner is always
    under good regulation. <eg>

    catwalker63, Mar 31, 2005