    Lalith Guest

    hey I had an interview and they asked what is the diferent
    of win 2000 and 2003

    Lalith, May 2, 2004

  2. Lalith

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Lalith" saw fit to share the following with us...

    >hey I had an interview and they asked what is the

    diferent
    >of win 2000 and 2003
    >.

    I say! I say! I say, What is the differnce between Windows
    2000 and Windows 2003?

    I don't know. What is the difference between Windows 2000
    and Windows 2003?

    B. It achieves the required objective and one of the
    optional objectives?
    I'm sure that's what the dump said...

    Andy Foster, May 2, 2004

  3. Lalith

    Guest Guest

    a year and on number

    Guest, May 2, 2004
  4. Lalith

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Three years.

    TechGeekPro, May 3, 2004
  5. If you gotta ask you wouldn't understan
    :)

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5vbg==?=, May 3, 2004
  6. On Sun, 2 May 2004 23:37:49 -0400, "TechGeekPro"
    <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >Three years.

    LOL!!!!!

    That and *SECURITY*

    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================

    Marlin Munrow, May 3, 2004
  7. Lalith

    John O' Guest

    So what was your answer? I'm in a corporate training
    program and my instructor insists there is no major
    discrepancy, duh!

    John O', May 3, 2004
  8. Lalith

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 03 May 2004 13:32:27 -0700, John O' declaimed:

    > So what was your answer? I'm in a corporate training program and my
    > instructor insists there is no major discrepancy, duh!

    Well, I guess that would depend on what he defines as 'major'. I mean,
    after all, how different is Win 95 from Win 2K? Pretty much the same
    thing, eh?

    JaR
    Minor Thug

    JaR, May 3, 2004
  9. Lalith

    Neil Guest

    "John O'" <> wrote in news:79c301c4314d$bfaf5c40
    $:

    > So what was your answer? I'm in a corporate training
    > program and my instructor insists there is no major
    > discrepancy, duh!

    really? time for a new trainer becuase there are differences...x-forest
    trusts, changes to DNS, new tools, tons of stuff really. try opening help
    on Win2k3 (click the start button and choose "help and supoort") and in
    the search box type "what's new" (but without the quotes, ok). in the
    results you will have many useful things, including a link to something
    call "new features". there you will find a link to "feature comparisons"
    for BOTH NT vs 2k3 and 2k vs 2k3. wow, amazing what they do with them
    computer thingy's. I didn't even have to google....

    unbelievable....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 3, 2004