    I'm mcp of mcse2000,now i don't know which exam should I
    take?.Exams for mcse2000 or Exams for mcse2003

    Please help me & notify when does mcse2000 become expire

    Ahmadreza, Dec 22, 2004

  2. Ahmadreza

    Joe Boland Guest

    Ahmadreza wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I'm mcp of mcse2000,now i don't know which exam should I
    > take?.Exams for mcse2000 or Exams for mcse2003
    >
    > Please help me & notify when does mcse2000 become expire

    As far as I know, it doesn't...I know that Microsoft used to retire
    their certifications, but I don't believe that they're doing that with
    W2K. I may be wrong, though.

    If you have the money, I'd suggest getting certification in both - it
    makes you far more marketable as an employee, and there are only 2 or 3
    exams you have to write on top of your 2000 MCSE to get your 2003.

    Joe Boland, Dec 22, 2004

  3. Ahmadreza

    Neil Simpson Guest

    Joe Boland wrote:
    > Ahmadreza wrote:
    >>
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> I'm mcp of mcse2000,now i don't know which exam should I
    >> take?.Exams for mcse2000 or Exams for mcse2003
    >>
    >> Please help me & notify when does mcse2000 become expire
    >>

    > As far as I know, it doesn't...I know that Microsoft used to retire
    > their certifications, but I don't believe that they're doing that with
    > W2K. I may be wrong, though.

    Correct; it will be self-policing. When no-one is running w2k any longer,
    w2k certs won't count for much. Ditto nt4.

    --
    Regards
    Neil

    Neil Simpson, Dec 22, 2004
  4. Ahmadreza

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ahmadreza" <> wrote in news:1d8c01c4e7fa$288e6f40
    $:

    > Hi
    >
    > I'm mcp of mcse2000,now i don't know which exam should I
    > take?.Exams for mcse2000 or Exams for mcse2003
    >
    > Please help me & notify when does mcse2000 become expire

    MCSE 2000 exams expired at midnight Dec 31,2000. what are you, new?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 22, 2004