  1. please tell me the approximate weightage given to simulation problems ....and
    whether if i mistakenly just clik on the wrong object but my answers are
    correct will it make whole wimulation wrong

    =?Utf-8?B?TmlraGlsIEd1cHRh?=, Oct 16, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TmlraGlsIEd1cHRh?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TmlraGlsIEd1cHRh?= <Nikhil >
    prattled ceaselessly in
    news::

    > please tell me the approximate weightage given to simulation problems
    > ....and whether if i mistakenly just clik on the wrong object but my
    > answers are correct will it make whole wimulation wrong

    If you click like you type or spell . . . .

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Oct 16, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TmlraGlsIEd1cHRh?=

    John R Guest

    "Nikhil Gupta" <Nikhil > wrote in message
    > please tell me the approximate weightage given to simulation problems
    > ....and
    > whether if i mistakenly just clik on the wrong object but my answers are
    > correct will it make whole wimulation wrong

    Nobody knows the weighting. That infomation is not released to the public.

    You can always reset the simulation if you want to, however I believe that
    as long as you accomplish what is required, you get credit. Again, that is
    my thought but there is no way to verify that.

    John R

    John R, Oct 16, 2007