    syed bilal Guest

    I'll prepared for MCSE exam, i want a MCSE Win 2003
    Questions dump

    syed bilal, Apr 1, 2005

  2. syed bilal

    LnkWizard Guest

    "syed bilal" <> wrote in message
    news:168101c536b8$e72681b0$...
    > I'll prepared for MCSE exam, i want a MCSE Win 2003
    > Questions dump

    A:S:S:F:U:C:K:E:R

    How's that for a question dump?

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Apr 1, 2005

  3. syed bilal

    Sam Guest

    that's not the way to get MCSE. Study the books, practic with your mini
    network.. that will go long way..

    Good Luck

    Sam, Apr 1, 2005
  4. syed bilal

    Ganesh.L Guest

    Hi,

    This refers to ur mail which I found theat go to Google
    and search for the file that u need
    Regds,
    Ganesh.L

    Ganesh.L, Apr 2, 2005
  5. syed bilal

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at

    and there is no cost.

    If you need help, you can also get excellent free detailed
    Q&A support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    Why look for training and testing any where else?
    Learn from the people who built the products, learn from
    Microsoft.

    I recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training at

    View all Microsoft Certifications at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp

    FYI-Geek101