    Thanking you,

    yours faithfully,

    Saptarshi Banerjee
    Saptarshi Banerjee, Feb 1, 2005

  2. >Now i want to establish my carrer
    >as Network Administrator, but i am very much confuse,
    >which course is suitable for me MCSE or CCNA.
    >
    >In this circumstances, you please give me your suggession.

    here ya go troll, http://bkcareers.com

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005

  3. Saptarshi Banerjee

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Saptarshi Banerjee climbed on a soapbox
    & opined:

    > P.G.D.C.A.

    Pretty Good Donut Cook's Assistant?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Feb 1, 2005
  4. Saptarshi Banerjee

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95F0572B7865Dplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Saptarshi Banerjee climbed on a
    > soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> P.G.D.C.A.

    > Pretty Good Donut Cook's Assistant?

    Poopy Goo Doo Cucka Ass

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
    Thursdays.
    Ken Briscoe, Feb 1, 2005

  5. >-----Original Message-----
    >In

    >JaR <> rambled:
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Saptarshi Banerjee

    climbed on a
    >> soapbox & opined:
    >>
    >>> P.G.D.C.A.

    >> Pretty Good Donut Cook's Assistant?

    >Poopy Goo Doo Cucka Ass

    Poster's God Damn Cervical Assests
    Keyboard Cowboy, Feb 1, 2005
  6. JaR wrote:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Saptarshi Banerjee climbed on a
    > soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> P.G.D.C.A.

    > Pretty Good Donut Cook's Assistant?

    Professional Golf Disc Chucker's Association
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 1, 2005
  7. Saptarshi Banerjee

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    FrisbeeĀ® <> rambled:
    > JaR wrote:
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Saptarshi Banerjee climbed on a
    >> soapbox & opined:
    >>
    >>> P.G.D.C.A.

    >> Pretty Good Donut Cook's Assistant?

    > Professional Golf Disc Chucker's Association

    Hahaha, I was going to post something to that effect, but I couldn't think
    of a good "C".

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!
    Ken Briscoe, Feb 1, 2005

  8. >-----Original Message-----
    >In news:,
    >FrisbeeĀ® <> rambled:
    >> JaR wrote:
    >>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Saptarshi Banerjee

    climbed on a
    >>> soapbox & opined:

    >>> Pretty Good Donut Cook's Assistant?

    >> Professional Golf Disc Chucker's Association

    >Hahaha, I was going to post something to that effect, but

    I couldn't think
    >of a good "C".

    I would have said: Professional Golf Disc Chuckers
    Anonymous. It's an 18 step (hole) program.
    Keyboard Cowboy, Feb 1, 2005
  9. JaR wrote:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Saptarshi Banerjee climbed on a soapbox
    > & opined:
    >

    >> P.G.D.C.A.

    > Pretty Good Donut Cook's Assistant?

    Please Give Dumps Containing Answers
    Who Goes There, Feb 1, 2005
  10. Saptarshi Banerjee

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:41ffcc51$0$16572$,
    Who Goes There <wgt@home> rambled:
    > JaR wrote:
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Saptarshi Banerjee climbed on a
    >> soapbox & opined:
    >>

    >>> P.G.D.C.A.

    >> Pretty Good Donut Cook's Assistant?
    >>

    > Please Give Dumps Containing Answers

    Paisley Gave Don "Coitus Anum"[1]

    [1] I'm not even sure that this is Latin, nevermind proper Latin. But I'm
    sure you get the point.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 vowed to kill my family if I didn't add a link to
    www.mcngp.com to my signature.
    Ken Briscoe, Feb 1, 2005
  11. How about this Phucking Group Doesn't Care A$$hole?

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Feb 1, 2005
  12. Saptarshi Banerjee

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in

    >>Now i want to establish my carrer
    >>as Network Administrator, but i am very much confuse,
    >>which course is suitable for me MCSE or CCNA.
    >>
    >>In this circumstances, you please give me your suggession.

    > here ya go troll, http://bkcareers.com
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    oiy! thats my shtick. go get your own shtick. A&W must have a careers page.
    what - you got a problem with the Papa Burger?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 2, 2005
  13. Saptarshi Banerjee

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you no take paisleys name in vain. you hear me!

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:eteFD6ICFHA.1004
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 2, 2005
  14. Saptarshi Banerjee

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in

    > In news:41ffcc51$0$16572$,
    > Who Goes There <wgt@home> rambled:
    >> JaR wrote:
    >>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Saptarshi Banerjee climbed on a
    >>> soapbox & opined:

    >>> Pretty Good Donut Cook's Assistant?
    >>>

    >> Please Give Dumps Containing Answers

    > Paisley Gave Don "Coitus Anum"[1]
    >

    > [1] I'm not even sure that this is Latin, nevermind proper Latin. But I'm
    > sure you get the point.

    ooooo I like this game too

    Please Goggle! Don't cooperate (with) A##holes!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us
    Neil, Feb 2, 2005
  15. Saptarshi Banerjee

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Rowdy Yates <rowdy_yates_mcngpATyahooDOTcom> say in

    > what - you got a problem with the Papa Burger?

    yes, I prefer the Teen Burger

    Neil, Feb 2, 2005
  16. Saptarshi Banerjee

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    3 Mama burgers for $5. not a bad deal if you are a mama.

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns95F0DEAF09AB9neilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 2, 2005
  17. >3 Mama burgers for $5. not a bad deal if you are a mama.

    what about a papa?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 2, 2005
  18. Saptarshi Banerjee

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 2, 2005
  19. Saptarshi Banerjee

    Guest Guest

    Hi saptarshi,

    i would suggest that you go for MCSE first as it is the
    basis of networking and then if you think you want to work
    on cisco equipment then go for the CCNA. MCSE has got a
    more recognition as compared to CCNA. CCNA is more of
    basic certification but a MCSE 2003 will be much regarded.

    Cheers,
    vivek

    Guest, Feb 3, 2005
  20. I'm doing my MCSE right now. I just completed A+ and after MCSE I will
    take CCNA. After that I will probably hit some Security. MCSE is
    probably the best place to start, if not with A+, although I don't see
    A+ being too big of a deal anymore since most people don't fix their
    machines, they just spend $500 and buy a brand new one...But at least I
    can say I now have A+ Certification.

    > Just my 2 Cents

    -John

    John S. Pasterik, Feb 3, 2005