    Hi..
    i am jincy..now iam palning to study MCSE...May i know
    when the course starts?
    Jincy, Jan 29, 2005

  2. Jincy

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Jincy" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    news:0e9001c505ca$79f8ac40$:

    > Hi..
    > i am jincy..now iam palning to study MCSE...May i know
    > when the course starts?

    You're late!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."
    catwalker63, Jan 29, 2005

  3. >i am jincy..now iam palning to study MCSE...May i know
    >when the course starts?

    jincy, you've missed the main course, we're now on dessert!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2005
  4. Jincy wrote:
    > Hi..
    > i am jincy..now iam palning to study MCSE...May i know
    > when the course starts?

    get back into your cave Mr. Troll
    Who Goes There, Jan 29, 2005
  5. Jincy wrote:
    > Hi..
    > i am jincy..

    You know, they have pills to fix that now.
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 29, 2005
  6. Jincy Pls Visit Microsoft Partner Traning center
    To findout to your location Broswe the net

    =?Utf-8?B?ZXBzaXRoYQ==?=, Jan 30, 2005