    What is the difference bewteen MCSE & MCSD. PLS let me no
    ASAP I need to no before I do tests.

    thank you

    MSCE, Jan 9, 2005

  2. MCSE is a System/Network Engineer and and MCSD is a Solutions Developer.
    Are you a programmer or a network admin/tech?

    bil

    Bill Griffith, Jan 9, 2005

  3. MSCE

    MCSE Guest

    I do not know yet. What is best?

    thank you

    MCSE, Jan 9, 2005
  4. MSCE

    Nerd32768 Guest

    If you do not know what path you are going to take, then you have no
    business getting certified and decreasing my market value

    Nerd32768, Jan 9, 2005
  5. MSCE wrote:
    > What is the difference bewteen MCSE & MCSD. PLS let me no
    > ASAP I need to no before I do tests.
    >
    > thank you

    Based upon your spelling, PLS do not attempt MCSD

    Based upon your lack of research, PLS do not attempt either one.

    --
    Fris "MCNGP Guidance Counselor" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 10, 2005
  6. Decreasing your market value??
    As if that's possible...

    =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=, Jan 10, 2005
  7. MSCE

    MCSE Guest

    thany you, I will get both.

    MCSE, Jan 10, 2005
  8. MCSE wrote:
    > thany you, I will get both.

    When pigs fly.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 10, 2005
  9. MSCE

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Nerd32768" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > If you do not know what path you are going to take, then you have no
    > business getting certified and decreasing my market value

    You are still a child and therefore have no market value.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"

    catwalker63, Jan 10, 2005