mcse

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by hamza, Dec 17, 2004.

  1. hamza

    hamza Guest

    hamza, Dec 17, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 17, 2004

  3. hamza

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, hamza climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    Hamza has just posted the entire contents of his brane

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Dec 17, 2004
  4. hamza

    Jtyc Guest

    > Hamza has just posted the entire contents of his brane

    That's deep man... totally...

    I myself think string theory is total bunk. Let's see, objects are now so
    small that we can no longer calculate the math on them... hmm... let's
    invent something else so our math works again!
    Jtyc, Dec 17, 2004
  5. hamza

    kpg Guest

    > I myself think string theory is total bunk. Let's see, objects are now so
    > small that we can no longer calculate the math on them... hmm... let's
    > invent something else so our math works again!

    Hey, it brings in the grant money....
    kpg, Dec 17, 2004
  6. hamza

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >> Hamza has just posted the entire contents of his brane

    > That's deep man... totally...
    >

    > I myself think string theory is total bunk. Let's see, objects are
    > now so small that we can no longer calculate the math on them...
    > hmm... let's invent something else so our math works again!

    And then there's always;

    http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/hep-ph/pdf/0112/0112210.pdf

    Should help clear things up.

    JaR, Dec 17, 2004
  7. hamza

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Dec 17, 2004
  8. hamza

    nerd32768 Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > > http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/hep-ph/pdf/0112/0112210.pdf
    > >
    > > Should help clear things up.

    > I'm going to have to have nerd32768 explain that too me.

    What's so hard about it?

    visit mcngp.com today to throw away your life
    nerd32768, Dec 17, 2004
  9. hamza

    kpg Guest

    I didn't say it was hard...

    I just wanted to see if you understood it.

    :)

    kp "yeah, that's it" g
    kpg, Dec 20, 2004