    i need your help to pass the mcse exam of microsoft
    and who is best intructer for this .
    thanking you sir

    Guest, Dec 9, 2004

  2. Guest

    Wayne Guest

    Which exam? Where are you? Do you want to do self study or instructor led?
    Some details would be nice, not just an ill constructed, ill spelt blurt.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne, Dec 9, 2004

  3. call 1-425-882-8080 and ask for Bill Gates. He will tell you what to do.

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmU=?=, Dec 9, 2004
  4. Steve wrote:
    > call 1-425-882-8080 and ask for Bill Gates. He will tell you what to
    > do.

    That's just scary because it wouldn't be hard to believe that 8080 is the
    last four digits of his phone number.

    --
    Fris "Be sure to dial 1-800-CALLATT!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=, Dec 9, 2004
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?= climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:

    > Steve wrote:
    >> call 1-425-882-8080 and ask for Bill Gates. He will tell you what to
    >> do.

    > That's just scary because it wouldn't be hard to believe that 8080 is the
    > last four digits of his phone number.

    Be afraid, be very afraid...

    JaR
    Scaredy Thug

    JaR, Dec 9, 2004
  6. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95BA5801EEB29plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?= climbed
    > on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> Steve wrote:
    >>> call 1-425-882-8080 and ask for Bill Gates. He will tell you what to
    >>> do.

    >> That's just scary because it wouldn't be hard to believe that 8080
    >> is the last four digits of his phone number.
    >>

    > Be afraid, be very afraid...
    >
    > JaR
    > Scaredy Thug

    Bill Gates owns every part of the InTarwEb.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 9, 2004
  7. >i need your help to pass the mcse exam of microsoft

    why not pass the mcse of ibm instead?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2004
  8. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> i need your help to pass the mcse exam of microsoft

    > why not pass the mcse of ibm instead?

    Would that be the (not-so) coveted IBMCSE?

    I Br@indumped My Certification (in) Sex Education?

    --
    Fris "Let the acronyms begin..." bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 9, 2004
  9. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >>i need your help to pass the mcse exam of microsoft

    > why not pass the mcse of ibm instead?

    PLEZE TELL ME WHER I CAN D/L THESE ibm DAINBRUMPS?

    rgds
    SANDEEP

    JaR, Dec 9, 2004
  10. Guest

    Doom Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >>> i need your help to pass the mcse exam of microsoft

    >> why not pass the mcse of ibm instead?

    > Would that be the (not-so) coveted IBMCSE?
    >
    > I Br@indumped My Certification (in) Sex Education?
    >
    > --
    > Fris "Let the acronyms begin..." bee®, MCNGP #13

    Oh boy!!!
    I Bought My Coat Somewhere Else
    I Brought More Cheese Since Easter
    I Broke My Chair Sitting Earlier
    I Broadcast Multiple Channels Singing Everclear

    Doom, Dec 9, 2004
  11. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Doom <> rambled:

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> why not pass the mcse of ibm instead?

    >> Would that be the (not-so) coveted IBMCSE?
    >>
    >> I Br@indumped My Certification (in) Sex Education?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Fris "Let the acronyms begin..." bee®, MCNGP #13
    >>

    > Oh boy!!!
    > I Bought My Coat Somewhere Else
    > I Brought More Cheese Since Easter
    > I Broke My Chair Sitting Earlier
    > I Broadcast Multiple Channels Singing Everclear

    I Be Mackin' Chicks So So Easy
    Ingrid Betrayed My Cousin, Samuel Efringham
    In Boston, My Car Swerves Easily
    Ipashy Braoisu Muiasohfd Ch Swah Eeeahsalze

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 9, 2004
  12. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    <> wrote
    > i need your help to pass the mcse exam of microsoft
    > and who is best intructer for this .

    I am the best instructor for this, but I'm not sure you could afford me.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Dec 9, 2004
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in news:#0ny1
    $:

    > In news:,
    > Doom <> rambled:
    >>
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    >>> Would that be the (not-so) coveted IBMCSE?
    >>>
    >>> I Br@indumped My Certification (in) Sex Education?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Fris "Let the acronyms begin..." bee®, MCNGP #13
    >>>

    >> Oh boy!!!
    >> I Bought My Coat Somewhere Else
    >> I Brought More Cheese Since Easter
    >> I Broke My Chair Sitting Earlier
    >> I Broadcast Multiple Channels Singing Everclear

    > I Be Mackin' Chicks So So Easy
    > Ingrid Betrayed My Cousin, Samuel Efringham
    > In Boston, My Car Swerves Easily
    > Ipashy Braoisu Muiasohfd Ch Swah Eeeahsalze

    I Blame Microsoft 'Cuaseits So Easy

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 9, 2004
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> say in

    >>i need your help to pass the mcse exam of microsoft

    > why not pass the mcse of ibm instead?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    the braindumps for those are all in cantonese now:
    http://entmag.com/news/article.asp?editorialsid=6491

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 9, 2004
  15. Guest

    Doom Guest

    > did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in news:#0ny1
    > $:
    >
    >> In news:,
    >> Doom <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    >>> Oh boy!!!
    >>> I Bought My Coat Somewhere Else
    >>> I Brought More Cheese Since Easter
    >>> I Broke My Chair Sitting Earlier
    >>> I Broadcast Multiple Channels Singing Everclear

    >> I Be Mackin' Chicks So So Easy
    >> Ingrid Betrayed My Cousin, Samuel Efringham
    >> In Boston, My Car Swerves Easily
    >> Ipashy Braoisu Muiasohfd Ch Swah Eeeahsalze
    >>

    > I Blame Microsoft 'Cuaseits So Easy

    C'MON STRAIN A BIT

    Doom, Dec 9, 2004
  16. Guest

    JaR Guest

    >>> Oh boy!!!
    >>> I Bought My Coat Somewhere Else
    >>> I Brought More Cheese Since Easter
    >>> I Broke My Chair Sitting Earlier
    >>> I Broadcast Multiple Channels Singing Everclear

    >> I Be Mackin' Chicks So So Easy
    >> Ingrid Betrayed My Cousin, Samuel Efringham
    >> In Boston, My Car Swerves Easily
    >> Ipashy Braoisu Muiasohfd Ch Swah Eeeahsalze
    >>

    > I Blame Microsoft 'Cuaseits So Easy

    Indigent Bantus Manufacture Credible Story Endings
    Irked Brother Maims Civilian Soldier Enemy
    International Ba$tards Mimic Casual Stereotype Europeans

    JaR
    Etc Thug

    JaR, Dec 9, 2004
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Doom" <> say in

    > C'MON STRAIN A BIT

    I Beleive My Comments Say Everything....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 10, 2004