    :)

    Thanks!

    Tiffany
    Tiffany Hogdsin, Sep 27, 2004

  2. Hi Tiffany,

    If you already know the stuff, go take those exams as soon as possible.

    If you not sure of the stuff yet, go study as soon as possible.

    The following link might be helpful to you:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Sep 28, 2004

  3. Tiffany Hogdsin

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=" <> wrote in

    > Hi Tiffany,
    >
    > If you already know the stuff, go take those exams as soon as possible.
    >
    > If you not sure of the stuff yet, go study as soon as possible.
    >
    > The following link might be helpful to you:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
    >
    > Hope this helps.
    >
    > Bobby
    >
    > "Tiffany Hogdsin" wrote:
    >
    >> Please tell me how to get an MCSE as soon as possible.
    >>
    >> :)
    >>
    >> Thanks!
    >>
    >> Tiffany

    hi, my name is melissa and i am a young hot college student who is also
    looking to get a mcse - i also happen to be single and am looking for a
    geek like you.

    please respond asap.

    HA HA HA HA HA HA
    HA HA HA HA HA HA
    HA HA HA HA HA HA
    HA HA HA HA HA HA

    i crack myself up!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Sep 28, 2004
  4. Tiffany Hogdsin

    RH Guest

    hmmmmm....same $hit different week....been on vacation
    and the stupid questions don't stop coming in....

    RH, Sep 29, 2004