    Engineer certificate for people that can make the best
    soup ever.

    What do you people think about that.

    Gladys Rizini, Aug 9, 2004

  2. >I think that they should have a Microsoft Certified Soup
    >Engineer certificate for people that can make the best
    >soup ever.
    >
    >What do you people think about that.

    what flavor?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 9, 2004

  3. Gladys Rizini

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    >>I think that they should have a Microsoft Certified Soup
    >>Engineer certificate for people that can make the best
    >>soup ever.
    >>
    >>What do you people think about that.

    > what flavor?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    curry flavour.??

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 9, 2004
  4. Gladys Rizini

    JC Guest

    I think that's possibly the gayest post I've read in a
    long while!

    JC, Aug 9, 2004
  5. JC wrote:
> [...]

    NO SOUP FOR YOU!

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 9, 2004
  6. Gladys Rizini

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 9, 2004 "FrisbeeĀ®" blathered:

    > NO SOUP FOR YOU!