  1. karthik

    karthik Guest

    please give me tutorials freely

    karthik, Jul 15, 2004

  2. karthik

    Doom Guest

    "karthik" <> wrote in message
    news:2cd3901c46a75$1b0c3800$...
    > please give me tutorials freely

    You've got to be kidding me. I haven't been around this NG that long and I'm
    sick of these posts. And newbies wonder why there is so much hostility
    around here.

    Doom, Jul 15, 2004

  3. karthik

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "karthik" <> wrote in message
    > please give me tutorials freely

    Go fukc yourself, assplow.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 15, 2004
  4. karthik

    Consultant Guest

    please give me hummer freely

    Consultant, Jul 15, 2004
  5. karthik

    Jtyc Guest

    > please give me tutorials freely

    Which ones do you need?

    Jtyc, Jul 15, 2004
  6. karthik

    Doom Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > "karthik" <> wrote in message
    > > please give me tutorials freely

    > Go fukc yourself, assplow.
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    My new favorite word. assplow

    Doom, Jul 15, 2004
  7. Jtyc wrote:
    >> please give me tutorials freely

    > Which ones do you need?

    The ones that teach you how to ask for tutorials freely.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 15, 2004
  8. karthik

    Jtyc Guest

    > > Which ones do you need?
    > The ones that teach you how to ask for tutorials freely.

    Post your information and I will send that one presently.

    Jtyc, Jul 15, 2004
  9. karthik

    fygar Guest

    On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:31:45 -0500, "Doom" <> wrote:

    >"Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    >> "karthik" <> wrote in message
    >> > please give me tutorials freely

    >> Go fukc yourself, assplow.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
    >>
    >> first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com
    >>

    >My new favorite word. assplow

    First "asshat" and now "assplow." And they say this group is
    worthless!

    ....butch(beyond the learning curve)

    fygar, Jul 15, 2004
  10. Jtyc wrote:
    >>> Which ones do you need?

    >> The ones that teach you how to ask for tutorials freely.

    > Post your information and I will send that one presently.

    Since I have succeeded in correctly asking for a tutorial on how to ask for
    tutorials freely, I suppose I no longer need it.

    Perhaps I should now write my own tutorial.

    --
    Fris "On second thought, send it anyway, I'll plagerize it" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 15, 2004
  11. karthik

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > > > Which ones do you need?

    > > The ones that teach you how to ask for tutorials freely.

    > Post your information and I will send that one presently.

    thx.

    rgs,

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 15, 2004
  12. karthik

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 15, 2004 "fygar" blathered:

    > First "asshat" and now "assplow." And they say this group is
    > worthless!

    I still like the good 'ole "no talent assclown".

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 15, 2004
  13. karthik

    fygar Guest

    On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:09:07 -0500, TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >On Jul 15, 2004 "fygar" blathered:
    >
    >> First "asshat" and now "assplow." And they say this group is
    >> worthless!

    >I still like the good 'ole "no talent assclown".

    Can we use that for people other than Michael Bolton?

    ....butch()

    fygar, Jul 15, 2004
  14. karthik

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 15, 2004 "fygar" blathered:

    >>I still like the good 'ole "no talent assclown".

    > Can we use that for people other than Michael Bolton?

    I sure do.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 15, 2004
  15. karthik

    Consultant Guest

    personally, i like fukctard

    Consultant, Jul 15, 2004
  16. karthik

    Jtyc Guest

    > Since I have succeeded in correctly asking for a tutorial on how to ask
    for
    > tutorials freely, I suppose I no longer need it.

    Your welcome.

    Jtyc, Jul 15, 2004
  17. karthik

    RH Guest

    Tutorial THIS....dickmunch!

    RH, Jul 15, 2004
  18. karthik

    jose lozano Guest

    me too .. give me!!

    jose lozano, Jul 15, 2004
  19. karthik

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "jose lozano" <> wrote in message

    > me too .. give me!!

    is this the address to mail it to? ?

    this one right here? ?

    I mean, I have your email address...I think this is it, isn't it?
    ?

    I hope you haven't changed your email address, because as I said, this is
    the one I have. .

    Expect some email soon. At this account: .

    --

    Sven - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 16, 2004
  20. karthik

    Brat® Guest

    you owe me a new monitor... and a glass of pepsi

    --
    Sue *pepsi burns the nose when it comes out* MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Jul 16, 2004