    gain me an MCP & count towards MCSE.

    Cheers all

    Sean
    Sean, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Sean

    Consultant Guest

    sure

    Consultant, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Sean

    Steve Guest

    Passing any Microsoft exam that starts with 70- will give
    you MCP status, although MCP won't do much for your
    resume these days. Go look on Microsoft website at the
    MCSE requirements for the track you are doing (MCSE 2000
    or 2003) and it will tell you where and if it would apply
    to MCSE.

    Steve, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Sean

    harryph Guest

    im not so sure

    harryph, Jul 7, 2004
  5. Sean

    Consultant Guest

    how can you be sure, that you are not so sure, if you are not sure?

    Consultant, Jul 7, 2004
  6. Sean

    JaR Guest

    Sean wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Could somebody tell me if MCSE Designing a Windows 2000
    > Network Infrastructure Study Guide Book/CD Package by
    > Osbourne/McGraw 0072124946 would be sufficent enough to
    > gain me an MCP & count towards MCSE.
    >
    > Cheers all
    >
    > Sean

    No.

    JaR
    Brief Thug
    JaR, Jul 7, 2004
  7. Sean

    catwalker63 Guest

    These books are ok, but I would recommend supplementing with more than one
    book and trying transcenders toward the end of your study to check your
    progress. Also, I've heard that the online help files are very helpful for
    some networking topics, as well as the reskit. I've seen some
    recommendation for the following:

    MCSE Windows 2000 Network Security Design: Training Guide Exam 70-220 (with
    CD-ROM) ISBN: 073570984X

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 7, 2004
  8. Sean

    rh Guest

    maybe

    rh, Jul 7, 2004
  9. Sean

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > how can you be sure, that you are not so sure, if you are not sure?

    allitcert.killer for best than testking.co.uk

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 7, 2004
  10. Sean

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe wrote:

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>how can you be sure, that you are not so sure, if you are not sure?

    > aclit.kisser for best than titfscking.co.uk

    IFYPFY

    Now go wash out your keyboard with soap.

    Furrfu!

    JaR
    Correcting Thug
    JaR, Jul 7, 2004
  11. >how can you be sure, that you are not so sure, if you are not sure?

    especially if you're unsure..

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 7, 2004
  12. Sean

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >
    > > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>how can you be sure, that you are not so sure, if you are not sure?

    > > aclit.kisser for best than titfscking.co.uk
    > >

    > IFYPFY
    >
    > Now go wash out your keyboard with soap.
    >
    > Furrfu!

    Please help JaR. cobol has taken over my brain like John
    Malkovi7&^&#%S(D)}NO CARRIER *(&^@)#@&7^%3<

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 7, 2004
  13. Sean

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe wrote:

    > Please help JaR. cobol has taken over my brain like John
    > Malkovi7&^&#%S(D)}NO CARRIER *(&^@)#@&7^%3<

    Go immediately to:

    http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

    HTH

    JaR
    Helpful Thug
    JaR, Jul 7, 2004
  14. Sean

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >
    > > Please help JaR. cobol has taken over my brain like John
    > > Malkovi7&^&#%S(D)}NO CARRIER *(&^@)#@&7^%3<
    > >

    > Go immediately to:
    >
    > http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

    Cameron Diaz is too strong for aluminum foil.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 7, 2004
  15. Sean

    Neil Guest

    "Sean" <> wrote in news:282d201c46429
    $e622bed0$:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Could somebody tell me if MCSE Designing a Windows 2000
    > Network Infrastructure Study Guide Book/CD Package by
    > Osbourne/McGraw 0072124946 would be sufficent enough to
    > gain me an MCP & count towards MCSE.
    >
    > Cheers all
    >
    > Sean

    HA! I know a couple of the authors of that one!

    go for a book by Sybex <grin>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 8, 2004