  1. new

    new Guest

    mcse

    new, Apr 21, 2004

  2. new

    Guest Guest

    clever, oh ever so clever. look me can write 2 2

    Guest, Apr 21, 2004

  3. new

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "new" <> wrote in news:1fee01c42773
    $0effe470$:

    > mcse

    yes, you called?

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 21, 2004
  4. new

    Jtyc Guest

    > mcse

    Easy as 1, 2, 3.

    Jtyc, Apr 21, 2004
  5. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 21, 2004
  6. new

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:ualYlg6JEHA.1040
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Jtyc wrote:
    >>> mcse

    >> Easy as 1, 2, 3.