    is this certification suitable for a beginner with no
    experience in this field, in other words, what are my
    chances of getting a job with an MCSE
    KASH, Jan 28, 2004

  2. KASH

    JaR Guest

    "KASH" <> wrote in message
    news:5fa001c3e5e1$9ae66aa0$...
    > is this certification suitable for a beginner with no
    > experience in this field,

    No

    >in other words, what are my
    > chances of getting a job with an MCSE

    Slim to non-existant.

    JaR
    Experienced Thug
    JaR, Jan 28, 2004

  3. >is this certification suitable for a beginner with no
    >experience in this field, in other words, what are my
    >chances of getting a job with an MCSE

    Very, very slim.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004
  4. KASH

    LnkWizard Guest

    "KASH" <> wrote in message
    > is this certification suitable for a beginner with no
    > experience in this field, in other words, what are my
    > chances of getting a job with an MCSE

    If you do things as you should, it will take roughly
    1 to 2 years to gain the needed experience. So no it
    isn't a good beginner cert. the programs being offered
    by Don are a sure way to getting yourself into a
    situation that you do not need to be in. The best route
    is get an entry level support or help desk tech position
    and work your way up. That way you gain practical experience
    to back up the book learning.

    If you use a br@indump site all you do is screw yourself in the
    long run.
    LnkWizard, Jan 28, 2004
  5. KASH

    JaR Guest

    "don" <> wrote in message
    > braindumps are ok to use and you will not be a loser. please don't listen

    to lnkwizard, he is just one of the racketeer mafia.

    And you are a braindead waste of skin. Please cease all use of this planets'
    supply of oxygen until you are able to demonstrate enough literacy to define
    the word "racketeer". Or until you become anaerobic, whichever comes first.

    Thank you;

    JaR
    Thug #22
    JaR, Jan 28, 2004
  6. KASH

    Andy Foster Guest

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:59:22 -0800, KASH wrote:

    > is this certification suitable for a beginner with no experience in this
    > field,

    What does it say on Microsoft's website ?

    > in other words, what are my chances of getting a job with an MCSE

    You've got two hopes - Bob Hope and no hope - and Bob's dead
    Andy Foster, Jan 29, 2004
  7. KASH

    zeus Guest

    Andy Foster wrote:

    > > in other words, what are my chances of getting a job with an MCSE

    > You've got two hopes - Bob Hope and no hope - and Bob's dead

    Haha.. Good one, Andy. But in Singapore and Malaysia, fresh graduates who are
    unemployed get the MCSE boot-camps for free (with government subsidies) and
    all of them even get money for attending MCSE / CCNA boot camps and sitting
    for the exams!!!

    No wonder MCSE values are lower than entry level now.. **sigh**

    To the original poster, with MCSE alone and without experience, your chance of
    getting a job or getting a job for long is dim. There are some exception cases
    but normally, that is not happening.
    zeus, Jan 29, 2004
  8. KASH

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Don't you listen to a word these idiots are saying KASH. These guys are
    bums and hooligans.

    The MCSE is perfect for beginer and it's a sure way of landing your first
    great job in IT and making a 6 figure income right from the start. You
    don't need no BSC or MBA or nothing. Once you get your MCSE, Stanford and
    Harvard will be kissing your ass - you just wait and see.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    When in doubt, vote for Coke!
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 29, 2004
  9. KASH

    zeus Guest

    LOL ... Yeah.. And study and memorize the "study guides" a.k.a "brain dumps" 10
    to 12 hours a day for about a week. Then go and sit for exam and viola .. you
    are MCSE.

    Nah.. Don't push KASH too hard. In case, he is a true blue newbie and think
    what we said are all true..

    Btw, this reminds me of one ad I got. "Why MCSE drives fancy cars?" .. Yeah..
    keep hoping that ..

    zeus, Jan 29, 2004
  10. KASH

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    You are but a fool who speaks blasphemies & lies. Was it not for my MCSE,
    do you think I could afford this NYC penthouse suite? Be gone before I
    run you over with my Dodge Viper, bitch!

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    I am Against-TCPA
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 29, 2004
  11. Who would you rather listend to, someone who just entered the industry, or
    people who have been in this industry for years and years? Employees like
    Don may get paid, but they get little respect on the job. Don't be dead
    weight to an employer. If they hire you to support systems, know more than
    2-3 weeks knowledge about their systems. It's common sense.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    "don" <> wrote in message
    > it sure is. the mcse is recognized throughout the industry as an entry

    level cert. personally, i was able to attend a 2 week bootcamp to get my
    mcse and within 3 weeks landed a great job. some of the people in here, the
    mcngp mafia, will try to discourage you, but don't let them. you can do it,
    we are here for you and will help in any way possible. be sure to visit
    www.icertify.net

    Politician Spock, Jan 29, 2004
  12. >braindumps are ok to use and you will not be a loser. please don't listen to lnkwizard, he is just one of the racketeer mafia.

    Spoken like a true assfucker.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2004
  13. KASH

    Brat Guest

    I am sure Microsoft would agree with you too

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 29, 2004
  14. >You are but a fool who speaks blasphemies & lies. Was it not for my MCSE,
    >do you think I could afford this NYC penthouse suite?

    Not to mention all the chick's!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2004
  15. >The MCSE is perfect for beginer and it's a sure way of landing your first
    >great job in IT and making a 6 figure income right from the start.

    That's right. $150K is OK to start, but once you've been there a few
    days, kick ass and demand at least $300k, otherwise just quit and go
    elsewhere.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2004
  16. KASH

    LnkWizard Guest

    "don" <> wrote in message
    > braindumps are ok to use and you will not be a loser. please don't listen

    to lnkwizard, he is just one of the racketeer mafia.

    > ----- LnkWizard wrote: -----

    Don; I see your powers of observation are evenly matched to brain power.
    You need to pay better attention. If you would have opened your porcine
    little augen, you might have noticed that at no time have I ever signed my
    e-mails
    with the MCNGP logo. At this time I am not a certified member of the
    group and thusly cannot be a part of the "racketeer mafia" as you so
    quaintly put it.
    LnkWizard, Jan 29, 2004
  17. KASH

    JaR Guest

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in message

    > "don" <> wrote in message
    > > > with the MCNGP logo. At this time I am not a certified member of the

    > group and thusly cannot be a part of the "racketeer mafia" as you so
    > quaintly put it.

    Perhaps not, but rest assured, we have our augen on you.

    JaR
    MCNGP #Zwei und Zwansig

    JaR, Jan 29, 2004
  18. KASH

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Don; I see your powers of observation are evenly matched to brain power.

    Don seems to have been brainwashed by the evil powers of Paisley. Please
    pay him no attention. Much like you do with that hermaphroditic,
    wheelchair-bound leper you see in the parking lot every morning.

    > You need to pay better attention. If you would have opened your porcine
    > little augen, you might have noticed that at no time have I ever signed

    my
    > e-mails
    > with the MCNGP logo. At this time I am not a certified member of the
    > group and thusly cannot be a part of the "racketeer mafia" as you so
    > quaintly put it.

    You do, however, seem to share our outlook on the IT world, and (I can't
    speak for the others, but...) I have been enjoying your posts, Mr. Wizard.
    However, the only problem I have wth your posts, Mr. Wizard, is the
    conspicuous absence of home-science experiments. I enjoy making Peter
    Brady-style volcanos and other fun learning experiments. Please, Mr.
    Wizard, I beg of you to increase the quantity of science experiments in
    your posts. Thank you.

    </very off topic, strange, stream-of-consciousness babbling>

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 29, 2004
  19. KASH

    Consultant Guest

    my favorite episode is when greg got the attic as his own room, that pad was
    swingin!

    Consultant, Jan 29, 2004
  20. >Please
    >pay him no attention. Much like you do with that hermaphroditic,
    >wheelchair-bound leper you see in the parking lot every morning.

    Next time I'll run over your foot and make you cry like a girl.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2004