    Can you sent me information
    Carlos
    San Francisco
    carl, Jan 11, 2004

  2. carl

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "carl" <> wrote in news:#09Ns8F2DHA.2060
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > San Francisco

    Sure. I got tons of books for MCSE exams I am looking to dump on someone
    for free. Please post your mailing address.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE, Security+, Linux+
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 11, 2004

  3. ----- carl wrote: ----

    I'm Intersting too

    I am not sure what an intersting is. Is it different than an intrasting or is it the opposite of an outersting. Maybe it is some kind of new .Net thing. Something along the lines of Internet and Intranet
    =?Utf-8?B?TG5rV2l6YXJk?=, Jan 12, 2004