    Hello my name is Aaron.
    I am 11 years old and has passed the MCSE.
    I am i the youngest in the world?

    Aaron, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Aaron

    |{evin Guest

    On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 19:21:25 -0800, "Aaron"
    <> wrote:

    >Hello my name is Aaron.
    >I am 11 years old and has passed the MCSE.
    >I am i the youngest in the world?

    I have to ask... why do you care?

    As an 11 year old, there's no possibly way that you could have the
    experience and maturity that it takes to engineer a network.

    |{evin, Nov 8, 2003

  3. Aaron

    Guest Guest

    I agree. Even if what you say is true which quite frankly
    my dear, I don't give a damn.

    Guest, Nov 8, 2003
  4. Aaron

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    11 years old!!!!!!!!!

    Kian Wah Lai, Nov 9, 2003
  5. Aaron

    no one Guest

    who cares? Go change your diaper and crawl back in your
    crib until you can get a real job and real experience.
    Talk about paper MCSE!!!!! This one's just gotta be!!!

    no one, Nov 10, 2003
  6. Aaron

    Consultant Guest

    shouldn't you be playing with your gi joes?

    Consultant, Nov 10, 2003
  7. Aaron

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Hello my name is Aaron.
    >I am 11 years old and has passed the MCSE.
    >I am i the youngest in the world?

    Bet you not shagged a girl yet.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 10, 2003
  8. Aaron

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Hello my name is Aaron.
    > I am 11 years old and has passed the MCSE.
    > I am i the youngest in the world?

    No poop jokes?
    No cooties?
    No tree-climbing?