    70-270 and move on to win2003.

    Sam
    A+, Network+
    sam, Nov 7, 2003

  2. sam

    KasKoo Guest

    In fact it's cummulative.. you want to reach MCSE you go
    to the traincert section of the microsoft site and make
    you're path... for example i'll make the 70-270 then 70-
    whatever and you pass does exams in whatever order you
    like.

    When you've done you're first exam you become an mcp.. an
    you'll be able to publish you're comTIA credential to
    Microsoft

    certification?

    KasKoo, Nov 9, 2003