    read that if you have a nt4.0 mcse and wish to persue the
    2000 mcse that you only have to take 3 2000 core exams is
    this correct?
    nick poirrier, Nov 4, 2003

  2. nick poirrier

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >read that if you have a nt4.0 mcse and wish to persue the
    >2000 mcse that you only have to take 3 2000 core exams is
    >this correct?

    Had you arrived back on Earth two years ago, you would only have had
    to take one exam.
    Kline Sphere, Nov 4, 2003

  3. nick poirrier

    Mimi Guest

    In fact 7 exams are necessary, but one NT4 is against avaliable (70-067).
    For people who have pass the free 70-240 exam (voucher test) before 31
    december 2001 and have 70-067 then effectively only 2 other exams. Go to the
    Microsoft site to view exams....

    Today, it's preferably pass 6 exams to mcse 2003 ...

    message de news: 027101c3a31d$2b3fdad0$...
    Mimi, Nov 7, 2003