    Amrozi Guest

    How long MCSE certification will be valid?
    Do I have to recertify after certain period?

    Amrozi, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Presently, MCSE certification remains valid for a
    particular platform--please see below for an example
    taken from the MCSE FAQ, which you might want to review
    in its entirety at
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcse/faq.asp

    "Q. I am an MCSE and have passed the Windows NT 4.0
    exams. Is my certification still valid?

    A. The Windows NT 4.0 exams have not been available
    since March 1, 2001. However, MCSEs who have passed the
    required exams remain certified as MCSEs on Microsoft
    Windows NT 4.0."

    Ben Guterson [MSFT]
    "This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and
    confers no rights."

    Ben Guterson [MSFT], Oct 22, 2003