    louis Guest

    hi all, i am looking for a some mcse training questions
    or a free website

    louis, Oct 21, 2003

  2. louis

    Guest Guest

    BEST WEBSITE IS mcsebraindumps.com

    Guest, Oct 21, 2003

  3. louis

    Kendal Emery Guest

    LOSER, THIEF, and CHEAT

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Oct 21, 2003
  4. louis

    |{evin Guest

    On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:34:46 -0700,
    <> wrote:

    >BEST WEBSITE IS mcsebraindumps.com

    I suppose you think the best sex is the kind where you've got some
    large 4 legged animal mounting you from behind, too?

    |{evin, Oct 22, 2003
  5. louis

    Marty Guest

    I thought theree were some practicve questions included in the microsoft
    official corriculium.

    Marty, Oct 22, 2003
  6. louis

    Consultant Guest

    that's disgusting
    lol

    Consultant, Oct 22, 2003
  7. louis

    Abe Pourau Guest

    If you want to know what's free in life, give me a dollar
    and I'll tell you.

    We are all slaves to a market driven society pretending we
    are living in a free world.

    MY 3c

    Abe Pourau, Oct 22, 2003
  8. louis

    |{evin Guest

    On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:05:12 -0700, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >that's disgusting
    >lol

    Well... I felt assfucker was getting overused... a little creativity
    now and then can be good.

    |{evin, Oct 23, 2003
  9. louis

    Consultant Guest

    thinking outside the box, i like that. but we must maintain our tried and
    true

    Consultant, Oct 23, 2003
  10. louis

    JaR Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > thinking outside the box, i like that. but we must maintain our tried and
    > true

    After all, there are certain standards and traditions that it is the
    responsibilty of an MCNGP to uphold.

    It's tough, and not very gratifying, but someone has to do it.

    JaR

    JaR, Oct 23, 2003
  11. Consultant wrote:
    > thinking outside the box, i like that. but we must maintain our tried
    > and true

    I wonder if my wife invented that phrase... she says that when we have sex.

    --
    Fris "Do I want to know what she means?" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 24, 2003
  12. louis

    Consultant Guest

    ummm, i didn't get it from her, i, uhh, thought of it on my own, uh, yeah,
    that's the ticket

    Consultant, Oct 24, 2003