    training so it appears I will have to study on my own
    using the best training material I can find. Does anyone
    who has done this have any suggestions?
    Terry, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Terry

    Lady Guest

    The best CBT I've ever used for Microsoft training is found at
    http://www.smartcertify.com

    And the only test questions I use are www.selftestsoftware.com

    It might be best to complete the entire CBT for each test before you begin
    the practice questions.

    Lady, Aug 27, 2003

  3. Terry

    ron Guest

    The "QUE" book MCSE Study System is excellent IF you set
    up a home network with a server and at least 1
    workstation and DO THE LABS!!! OVER AND OVER. I probably
    installed W2K from scratch on my home server 20-30 times
    in the year that I studied for the exams.

    ron, Aug 27, 2003