    i live in Guwahati India and will soon wrote those windows 2003 papers
    you must fear me now
    all your job belong to India
    Rash, Aug 7, 2003

  2. "Rash" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > you see me now having just wrote those 7 papers as MSCE
    > i live in Guwahati India and will soon wrote those windows 2003 papers
    > you must fear me now
    > all your job belong to India

    All your base are belong to us.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Aug 7, 2003

  3. Rash

    Jtyc Guest

    > i live in Guwahati India and will soon wrote those windows 2003 papers
    > you must fear me now
    > all your job belong to India

    The Pakistani's will take care of you my friend. Prepare to be converted to
    Islam.

    Give back Kashmere!
    Jtyc, Aug 7, 2003
  4. Rash

    billyw Guest

    shouldn't that be the other way round??

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > "Rash" <> wrote in message
    > > you see me now having just wrote those 7 papers as MSCE
    > > i live in Guwahati India and will soon wrote those windows 2003 papers
    > > you must fear me now
    > > all your job belong to India
    > >

    > All your base are belong to us.
    >
    > --
    > Politician Spock
    > MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    rights.

    billyw, Aug 7, 2003
  5. "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > shouldn't that be the other way round??

    Look it up...

    Politician Spock, Aug 7, 2003
  6. Rash

    Jtyc Guest

    > Look it up...

    All your lookups are belong to google.
    Jtyc, Aug 7, 2003
  7. Rash

    Gary - US Guest

    I fear no beer. Or raghead queer.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Aug 8, 2003
  8. Rash

    Gary - US Guest

    All your bungholes belong to billyw.

    Gary - US, Aug 8, 2003
  9. Rash

    billyw Guest

    can i pass on that

    billyw, Aug 8, 2003
  10. Rash

    billyw Guest

    can't u get dubya to bomb india next..

    i'm sure they are really rather nasty

    billyw, Aug 8, 2003
  11. Rash

    dhanuja Guest

    dhanuja, Aug 8, 2003
  12. Rash

    Jtyc Guest

    > can't u get dubya to bomb india next..
    >
    > i'm sure they are really rather nasty

    I wouldn't worry about them. Pakistan is one assination away from being
    radical muslim. And when they go that way, you'll have radical muslims with
    nuclear tipped missles that hate India. And the Indians are not real big
    fans of the Pakis... There could be some real excitement in the future.
    Jtyc, Aug 8, 2003
  13. Rash

    billyw Guest

    go pakistan...
    lets hope musharif pops his head over the parapet soon then

    billyw, Aug 8, 2003
  14. "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > > shouldn't that be the other way round??

    > Look it up...

    The Englishman is right.

    All your U.S. are belong to base.

    --
    Fris "I am Popeye of Borg... prepares to be askimilated" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 8, 2003
  15. "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > go pakistan...
    > lets hope musharif pops his head over the parapet soon then

    We Americans will be sent in for clean-up duty.

    --
    Fris "Imagine an Indian or Paki convenience store managed by Americans" bee®
    MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 8, 2003
  16. Rash

    Jtyc Guest

    > We Americans will be sent in for clean-up duty.

    I hope not. Those two countries alone have like 1.5 billion people in them.
    That's a lot of crowd control.
    Jtyc, Aug 8, 2003
  17. Rash

    billyw Guest

    that would be an inconvenient store..

    billyw, Aug 8, 2003
  18. Rash

    billyw Guest

    not if they happily nuke each other

    billyw, Aug 8, 2003
  19. Rash

    Jtyc Guest

    > not if they happily nuke each other

    China is next door. The fallout could whipe out some of them too.

    Bloody communists.
    Jtyc, Aug 8, 2003
  20. Rash

    billyw Guest

    this is looking like a good scenario..

    think we could move france and belgium over beside china and just really
    clean up the place

    billyw, Aug 8, 2003