    soon be writing 2003 papers
    we take amerikan jobs now
    haha
    Pilavullakandi Thekkeparambil Usha, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Pilavullakandi Thekkeparambil Usha

    billyw Guest

    sorry but that joke has been done.
    your a plagarising idiot.. please leave

    "Pilavullakandi Thekkeparambil Usha" <> wrote in message
    i have ben writing the 2000 mcse papers for that last 6 months finished now
    soon be writing 2003 papers
    we take amerikan jobs now
    haha
    billyw, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Pilavullakandi Thekkeparambil Usha

    Gary - US Guest

    Come up with something original asshole. Now go hump your camel and leave
    us the fauk alone. And don't post to newsgroups in HTML dipshit.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Jul 30, 2003
  4. Pilavullakandi Thekkeparambil Usha

    Consultant Guest

    but those were already written. and no one wants to hear some russian or yugoslavian answering the help desk phones, get real
    Consultant, Jul 30, 2003
  5. Pilavullakandi Thekkeparambil Usha

    billyw Guest

    www.russianbrides.com

    maybe i disagree... well with some of them :)

    billyw, Jul 30, 2003
  6. Pilavullakandi Thekkeparambil Usha

    Consultant Guest

    thank you comrade, i ordered two

    Consultant, Jul 30, 2003
  7. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > thank you comrade, i ordered two

    Is it buy-one-get-one day again?

    --
    Fris "They got any triplets?" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 30, 2003
  8. Pilavullakandi Thekkeparambil Usha

    billyw Guest

    i'm thinking of doing a tour of eastern europe..
    $2000 a pop any one interested

    billyw, Jul 30, 2003
  9. "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > i'm thinking of doing a tour of eastern europe..
    > $2000 a pop any one interested

    Yes, if you pay me $2,000 I'll gladly come along.

    What (or who) exactly would we be "popping?"

    --
    Fris "All expenses paid, right?" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 30, 2003
  10. Pilavullakandi Thekkeparambil Usha

    Consultant Guest

    if you pay my airfare out there, then im game. 9 months later there will be
    all these little consultants crawling around

    Consultant, Jul 30, 2003