    Next stop 70-227 (ISA) and then 214/220 (security double!)

    Regards

    Mark Scott MCSE MCSA MCP
    Mark Scott, Jul 20, 2003

  2. Mark Scott

    Adam Guest

    Just a note. Why would you put MCP in your signature??? Pretty obvious when
    you have MCSA MCSA.

    --
    Adam Downie
    A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA
    "Mark Scott" <> wrote in message
    > Woohoo Finally got MCSE status on Friday, I passed 70-221 and it was

    easier

    Adam, Jul 20, 2003

  3. Mark Scott

    dignley Guest

    Why would you put A+ in yer sig, makes you look like an
    idiot blobb.

    message

    dignley, Jul 21, 2003
  4. Mark Scott

    Gary - US Guest

    No dickweed.....that is a valid cert. MCP just looks stoopid after you have
    achieved a cert such as MCSA or MCSE.

    Gary - US, Jul 21, 2003