  1. James

    James Guest

    Anyone here studying for their MCSE?
    James, Jun 22, 2006

  2. James

    James Guest

    Spam Here

    Please post all off topic/trolling/spaming replies to this thread, as to
    leave the original for on topic replies only

    Thanks

    James, Jun 22, 2006

  3. I am studying, and taking tests.

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 22, 2006
  4. James

    kpg Guest

    Re: Spam Here

    First of all, off topic replies are not SPAM.

    SPAM is a processed food product made of Salted
    Pork and Ham, and is great sliced thin and fried
    with eggs.
    kpg, Jun 22, 2006
  5. James

    JaR Guest

    Re: Spam Here

    On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 11:34:54 -0600, James cast into the ether:

    > Please post all off topic/trolling/spaming replies to this thread, as to
    > leave the original for on topic replies only

    Nice. Now you demonstrate that not only do you have no clue what an MCSE
    cert is intended to represent, you don't understand the definition of the
    term spam.

    Does the boss get mad when he catches you playing with the computer when
    you are supposed to be cleaning the deep-fat fryer?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Jun 22, 2006
  6. "James" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone here studying for their MCSE?

    greetings, fake

    not yet, why are you asking?
    wanting to waste some space?
    how is wasting space better than spam?
    one difference is that you can't make money on it, of course...

    tism. later.
    Gorm Braarvig, Jun 22, 2006
  7. James

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Spam Here

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > First of all, off topic replies are not SPAM.
    >
    > SPAM is a processed food product made of Salted
    > Pork and Ham, and is great sliced thin and fried
    > with eggs.

    I'll have some with not so much rat in it, thank you.
    Frisbee®, Jun 22, 2006
  8. James

    JaR Guest

    Re: Spam Here

    On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:47:07 -0400, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

    > I'll have some with not so much rat in it, thank you.

    Without the rat?

    Eeeewww!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Jun 22, 2006
  9. James

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:43:02 +0200, Gorm Braarvig cast into the ether:

    > wanting to waste some space?

    There is a large waste of space somewhere in Canada, and it's just exactly
    James-sized.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Jun 22, 2006
  10. James

    MitchS Guest

    Re: Spam Here

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> First of all, off topic replies are not SPAM.
    >>
    >> SPAM is a processed food product made of Salted
    >> Pork and Ham, and is great sliced thin and fried
    >> with eggs.

    > I'll have some with not so much rat in it, thank you.

    Try it breaded and fried with pinto beans cornbread and buttermilk. Good
    eats man, I swear to Ghod it is man.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Jun 22, 2006
  11. James

    James Guest

    not really large, around 155 pounds

    James, Jun 22, 2006
  12. James

    Joshua Guest

    I've completed 70-270, 70-290, failed 70-293 once but i was only
    getting cocky and I didnt study for the test.

    Prefered study method is TestKing and for actual training to get more
    familiar with a process, TestOut.

    Email me . I'd like to find someone who has some
    knowledge about MCSE and wants to SERIOUSLY presue it. I have 10 years
    experience with Microsoft.

    -Josh

    Joshua, Jun 22, 2006
  13. James

    James Guest

    Re: Spam Here

    Yes

    James, Jun 22, 2006
  14. James

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Joshua" <> wrote in message
    > I've completed 70-270, 70-290, failed 70-293 once but i was only
    > getting cocky and I didnt study for the test.
    >
    > Prefered study method is TestKing and for actual training to get more
    > familiar with a process, TestOut.
    >
    > Email me . I'd like to find someone who has some
    > knowledge about MCSE and wants to SERIOUSLY presue it. I have 10 years
    > experience with Microsoft.

    Say bye-bye to your certs, Joshua.
    Frisbee®, Jun 22, 2006
  15. James

    Joshua Guest

    Frisbee,

    Why's that? Does Microsoft disallow the use of study guides now? I
    know that braindumps and Q/A from the test are a violation, but I do
    not believe that MCSE Study guides are against this policy. If you
    can't use a study guide (even Microsoft Press has published study
    guides and books) what are you suppose to use ?

    Joshua, Jun 22, 2006
  16. TestK!ng = Bra!ndvmps

    Grats!

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 23, 2006
  17. James

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, James spurted out:
    > not really large, around 155 pounds

    At 3ft tall, that is quite large.

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #00110011
    Guest, Jun 23, 2006
  18. James

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Joshua" <> wrote in message
    Frisbee,

    Why's that? Does Microsoft disallow the use of study guides now? I
    know that braindumps and Q/A from the test are a violation, but I do
    not believe that MCSE Study guides are against this policy. If you
    can't use a study guide (even Microsoft Press has published study
    guides and books) what are you suppose to use ?

    You know what, Joshua, either you are just innocently naive, or you're a
    really good troll. If it's the former, you really should have spent a
    little more time reading in this newsgroup before posting. As Mostly
    Gizzards has already informed you, Testking is a br@indump, and also
    qualifies you to be un-certified, and also banned from further
    certifications from Microsoft. In fact, I had already forwarded your post
    to , and fellow MCNGP members... wait until you read
    this:

    Within about ten minutes, I got a PERSONAL reply from Shon Hong, thanking me
    for bringing it to his attention, and assuring me that they would pursue
    this. Now, after reading your reply, Joshua, I'm tending to regret
    reporting you so quickly. Like I said, either you're doing a pretty good
    act, or you're really naive. I hope you can convince the people at
    Microsoft that you HONESTLY did not know that Testking was a br@indump, as
    you seem to know that br@indumps are in violation. Those two things do seem
    to contradict each other, however.

    According to Shon, you may very well lose your current certifications and be
    banned from any future certifications. Had you merely lurked in this group
    for a while before posting with your real name and stating openly that you
    used Testkings, you might have saved yourself quite a bit of trouble.

    Joshua, you say you've been in IT for ten years. Let's hope that you can
    use that on your resume because it looks like you might not be able to claim
    any certs.
    Frisbee®, Jun 23, 2006
  19. James

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Joshua spurted out:
    > Frisbee,
    >
    > Why's that? Does Microsoft disallow the use of study guides now? I
    > know that braindumps and Q/A from the test are a violation, but I do
    > not believe that MCSE Study guides are against this policy. If you
    > can't use a study guide (even Microsoft Press has published study
    > guides and books) what are you suppose to use ?

    Fris, I'll take this, I know you're busy.

    Joshua...you're a fool. How could you NOT notice that T3stk1ng BOASTS "100%
    Actual Exam Questions"??? That in itself is a VIOLATION of the M$ NDA....you
    remember...the thingy on the big screen that you READ and clicked OK to before
    you took the test. You DID read that, didn't you? Nope, didn't think so. That
    was foolish move #2.

    Foolish moves #3-#6 are doozies. Not only did you advertise your ignorance of
    the NDA, you come in here flaunting not only that you used the br@indumps, and
    the exam numbers to which you cheated at, you foolishly post your e-mail address
    as well. Not to mention the fact that you used Google-Groups to post it, and you
    didn't think about it tracing back to here:
    http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=65.172.103.111.

    I'd say you're pretty much fu©ked! Enjoy life at the bottom!

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #00110011

    Hey Shon,

    I'm sure you've probably got it, but you know me...gotta stick my hand in the
    pot every so often.
    Guest, Jun 23, 2006
  20. James

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    Ok, so maybe you weren't busy....or it could have been that my boss started
    configuring his new computer himself and I had to stop him from screwing it up.
    Oh well, one of was sure to get the point across to him.....lol....right....not
    this guy.

    Guest, Jun 23, 2006