    uninstall it.

    thank you for your help.

    Shaun
    Shaun, Aug 4, 2004

  2. Shaun

    kpg Guest

    "Shaun" <> wrote in message
    news:029701c47a5e$597b3de0$...
    > # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\139496.htm (8/4/2004 3:28:30 PM) #
    > Hello i an doing my first exam in my MCSE my microsoft
    > training bookbook has a pratice exam when run it gives my
    > script errors and loads the exam without any questions.
    > This never happened before i installed an update for xp,
    > does anyone know the update in question so i can
    > uninstall it.
    >
    > thank you for your help.
    >
    > Shaun

    This is part of the new hands-on testing approach being
    adopted my MS. You must repair you copy of XP in
    order to pass.

    Good Luck.

    kpg
    kpg, Aug 4, 2004

  3. Shaun

    eddiec Guest

    rofl

    eddiec, Aug 5, 2004
  4. Shaun

    PeterB Guest

    Is the reply from kpg serious, I hope not, so does anyone
    at Microsoft have an answer please as I have the same
    problem with the Readiness Review tests.

    Peter

    PeterB, Aug 9, 2004