    Where will this put me after I've gone through the
    training and had some experience? Is it worth it? What
    Job titles do you get???? Help!!!!

    Lu, Aug 14, 2003

  2. Lu

    JaR Guest

    "Lu" <> wrote in message
    news:0a1401c36287$401c0130$...
    > Where will this put me after I've gone through the
    > training and had some experience? Is it worth it? What
    > Job titles do you get???? Help!!!!

    Burger Flipper
    Cashier
    Janitor
    Lot Attendant
    And many many more! The sky's the limit.

    HTH, HAND

    --
    J.R. Jones
    A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

    JaR, Aug 14, 2003

  3. Lu

    Consultant Guest

    jr. help desk

    Consultant, Aug 14, 2003
  4. Lu

    Diana Myers Guest

    If all your interested in is a job title, then don't wait your time and
    money with getting an MCSE. It's people like this that makes it hard for
    the rest of us.

    Diana Myers, Aug 14, 2003
  5. Lu,
    I would seriously consider looking at our company for all
    of your training needs. Not only do we guarantee you pass
    your MCSE tests the first time, we also guarantee job
    placement for the rest of your career. If we cannot find
    you a job, we'll hire you! In addition, we have the
    largest collection of braindumps and fully help you
    memorize them for first time pass scores on all your tests!

    -R-

    R.J. Williams, Aug 14, 2003
  6. Lu

    chris Guest

    it can't hurt.
    I think it helps, you just have to convince any skeptical hiring managers.

    For example, one manager said he held "zero stock" in certifications.
    Screw that, I worked hard to get my certs, and I feel that I've gained a lot
    from them.

    If all these people that replied with their smart-a$$ comments about the
    worth of the MCSE really felt that way, they
    wouldn't be spending so much time on this newsgroup.

    chris, Aug 14, 2003
  7. Lu

    RoGuE Guest

    > "If all these people that replied with their smart-a$$ comments about the
    > worth of the MCSE really felt that way, they
    > wouldn't be spending so much time on this newsgroup."

    So True...bunch of dumbasses.

    RoGuE, Aug 15, 2003
  8. What job title you get depends on what part of your training you embrace and
    routes you take. Systems Engineer, Systems Programmer. Learn the material
    for the sake of learning it and enjoy it. The rest will come if you're
    good. Don't just be a paper MCSE. By KNOWING, you will be more valuable
    than a lesser integrity paper MCSE.

    Dana G. Adams, Aug 18, 2003
  9. Lu

    KLXrider Guest

    On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:39:40 GMT, "Dana G. Adams"
    <> wrote:

    >Systems Engineer, Systems Programmer

    head fry cook.

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18