  1. Just what the title is.. If someone could offer their
    opinion I'd appreciate it alot.
    Cheers.

    Brian Lockwood, Jul 15, 2003

  2. take 210 or 270
    they're one of the easier paper

    Kian Wah, Lai, Jul 16, 2003

  3. Brian Lockwood

    SWampER Guest

    MCSE (microsoft certified systems engineer

    You need to take 6 exams and 1 elective to get the MCSE so
    you would need 70-210, 70-215, 70-216 (beast its pretty
    hard this one), 70-217 these are you core exams then you
    two designing exams I took 70-219, and 70-220, then all
    you need to do is one more elective exam you can choose
    between 70-218, 70-220, 70-224. then you get your MCSE :)

    ttyl
    Swamp

    SWampER, Jul 16, 2003
  4. Brian Lockwood

    Andy Foster Guest

    "SWampER" <> wrote in message

    > MCSE (microsoft certified systems engineer
    >
    > You need to take 6 exams and 1 elective to get the MCSE so

    7 exams - 4 core, 1 design and 2 electives

    > you would need 70-210, 70-215, 70-216 (beast its pretty
    > hard this one),

    I never had any questions on "beast", but I didn't actually sit 70-216.
    216 section of 70-240 was IMHO no harder than any of the others.

    >70-217 these are you core exams then you
    > two designing exams

    No, 1 design exam, and 2 electives - but you can take design exams as
    electives (obviously you still need 7 exams in total)

    > I took 70-219, and 70-220, then all
    > you need to do is one more elective exam you can choose
    > between 70-218, 70-220, 70-224. then you get your MCSE :)

    Plenty more choices for electives, than just those.

    Also, as well as posting incorrect info, you didn't actually answer the OP's
    question.

    Keep up the good work

    Andy

    Andy Foster, Jul 16, 2003
  5. Brian Lockwood

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Brian Lockwood" <> wrote in message
    > Just what the title is.. If someone could offer their
    > opinion I'd appreciate it alot.
    > Cheers.

    If you want opinions, you've come to the right place ;-)
    You might want to consider studying for and sitting 70-210 and 70-215
    together. There is a lot of overlap of the material, and it is often helpful
    to have a broader perspective when taking your first exam.

    HTH

    Andy

    Andy Foster, Jul 16, 2003
  6. Brian Lockwood

    Swamp Guest

    I was just explaining what I didoe ;P

    Rofl
    Swamp

    Swamp, Jul 16, 2003
  7. Andy's advice is good advice- I studied for both exams together and would
    recommend most people doing it this way. The 70-215 material definitely
    helped me with the material for 70-210. It may look like a bit of a
    marathon studying simultaneously for two exams, but the material does
    overlap somewhat. It should also give you more confidence with your first
    exam.

    David Wiseman, Jul 16, 2003