    Does anyone have suggestions or a link on Microsoft's website that will
    point me in he right direction?

    Thanks in advance.
    Derrick Manigo, Oct 31, 2009

  2. "Derrick Manigo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm looking to begin study to obtain the MCSE, but don't know where to
    > begin.

    > Does anyone have suggestions or a link on Microsoft's website that will
    > point me in he right direction?

    Would ya believe .. http://www.microsoft.com/msce will get you to the
    MSLearning home page. :)

    The MCSE certification info is found at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/mcse.aspx

    All things derive from http://www.microsoft.com/learning

    Note: First requirement of being able to earn a certification -- being able
    to find the appropriate certification resources at microsoft.com without
    assistance. :)

    You might also find these links of interest:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-overview.aspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-get-started.aspx

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Nov 1, 2009

    Or, maybe even, http://www.microsoft/mcse (sorry about the typo). :-/

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Nov 2, 2009
  4. Derrick Manigo

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I'm looking to begin study to obtain the MCSE, but don't know where to
    >begin.

    quit now while you're ahead.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 13, 2009