    exam to be so much harder than any of the MCSE exams.
    Anyone else find this as well? Microsoft exams are very
    over rated and easy

    sandra, Nov 7, 2003

  2. sandra

    MCSE World Guest

    Briefly looked over the Mike Meyer's A+ book (a good reference for later)
    and took both tests in less than 15 minutes each. Of course, this was still
    in the adapteive test days, so not sure if that still applies. A+ was by
    the easiest two exams I have ever taken. Hands down.

    I have taken some fairly easy MCP exams, but I would challenge you to take
    70-296 or 70-297 and tell me they were a piece of cake...probably not going
    to happen.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 7, 2003

  3. sandra

    billyw Guest

    pish...
    comparing the A+ is like comparing roman abramovich with the local shop
    keeper

    billyw, Nov 7, 2003
  4. sandra

    Guest Guest

    A+ I passed without studying. The MCSE exams were
    extremely difficult. Try 70-216.

    Guest, Nov 7, 2003
  5. sandra

    billyw Guest

    pish

    billyw, Nov 7, 2003
  6. sandra

    Jtyc Guest

    > pish

    posh

    Jtyc, Nov 7, 2003
  7. sandra

    KasKoo Guest

    Sorry buddy but i've done A+, and MCSE exams too and the
    thoughest of all is the beast 70-216,

    KasKoo, Nov 9, 2003