  1. I am curious when microsoft will start offering exams for this new OS which
    is scheduled to debut in 2006. Does anyone know aprox. time frame when
    MCSE/MCSA-Vista would be offered?

    =?Utf-8?B?UnJvZHJp?=, Jul 28, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UnJvZHJp?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?UnJvZHJp?= <> say
    in news::

    > I am curious when microsoft will start offering exams for this new OS
    > which is scheduled to debut in 2006. Does anyone know aprox. time
    > frame when MCSE/MCSA-Vista would be offered?

    and so it begins...

    It is unlikely that MS will have exams until sometime in 2007 even if
    Vista is released as expected in late 2006. If and when the exams show up
    this will not mean that the current breed of exams will expire (70-210 is
    still available and many orgs have moved off of the 5 years old Win2000
    pro onto the more recent XP). This is MS's current policy, but they can
    change this if they wish. So take the above with a small grain of salt.

    If you are currently an MCP, you may sign up for the MCP flash, which
    will notify you of upcoming beta exams such as the Vista exam when it
    becomes available. The beta exams will be a good indicator of when teh
    live exam will becoming (usually within 6 months after the beta)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Do Not Attempt to Traverse a Chasm in Two Leaps

    Neil, Jul 28, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UnJvZHJp?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> I am curious when microsoft will start offering exams for this new OS
    >> which is scheduled to debut in 2006. Does anyone know aprox. time
    >> frame when MCSE/MCSA-Vista would be offered?
    >>

    >and so it begins...

    How many questions will be in Windows Vista exam?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 28, 2005
  4. > >and so it begins...
    > How many questions will be in Windows Vista exam?
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    sh!t... a new exam? anyone know where I can get some FREE braindumps?

    m0rk

    Honesty pays... but not enough for some

    =?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=, Jul 28, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?UnJvZHJp?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > How many questions will be in Windows Vista exam?

    where can I find dumps for Vista exam?

    rgs

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - The best defense is to stay out of range.

    Neil, Jul 28, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?UnJvZHJp?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=" <> say in

    > sh!t... a new exam? anyone know where I can get some FREE braindumps?

    GIMME BACK MY FRIGGIN BRAIN!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Do not sweat the petty things, nor pet the sweaty things.

    Neil, Jul 28, 2005
  7. > >and so it begins...

    whatsd the pasd mqrk for virtsa?

    m0rk

    Honesty pays... but not enough for some
    (old chocolate fingers on the keyboard there)

    =?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=, Jul 28, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?UnJvZHJp?=

    James Guest

    There will be no MCSE/MCSA for Vista.

    James, Jul 28, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?UnJvZHJp?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "James" <> say in news:uylN7y6kFHA.3756
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > There will be no MCSE/MCSA for Vista.

    LIES! they will rebrand the Longhorn server as Cruiser and I will look
    forward to upgrading to my MCSE:Vista + Cruiser
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    or maybe they'll call the server 'Hasta la'
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    no, the 3 fingered salute is now hasta la vista
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    Maybe MS will include a trip to Vista, CA for the first 500 who pass the
    MCP exam....

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Complaints? Write them here legibly [] <-

    Neil, Jul 28, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?UnJvZHJp?=

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    > There will be no MCSE/MCSA for Vista.

    That is correct, there will only be MCVE, MCVA, and MCNGP.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Jul 28, 2005
  11. Can we get sources regarding the new certification program for the upcoming
    OS? And does anyone know how limited is the Beta distrubution?

    =?Utf-8?B?UnJvZHJp?=, Jul 28, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?UnJvZHJp?=

    RoguE Guest

    RoguE, Jul 29, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?UnJvZHJp?=

    Robert Moir Guest

    Kline Sphere wrote:
    >>> I am curious when microsoft will start offering exams for this new
    >>> OS which is scheduled to debut in 2006. Does anyone know aprox. time
    >>> frame when MCSE/MCSA-Vista would be offered?
    >>>

    >> and so it begins...

    > How many questions will be in Windows Vista exam?

    I can sell you my transformers Vista test prep tool for a good price. Finest
    kind. One careful owner. Price to you? not $100, not $150, but $180.

    I can guarantee you won't find it at any other price anywhere*

    (* guarantee carries no weight at all. Except where it does.)

    Robert Moir, Aug 1, 2005
  14. =?Utf-8?B?UnJvZHJp?=

    Robert Moir Guest

    Rrodri wrote:
    > And does anyone know how limited is the Beta
    > distrubution?

    From what i've seen, its open to anyone with a bit torrent client.

    Robert Moir, Aug 1, 2005
  15. =?Utf-8?B?UnJvZHJp?=

    Guest

    Rrodri wrote:
    > I am curious when microsoft will start offering exams for this new OS which
    > is scheduled to debut in 2006. Does anyone know aprox. time frame when
    > MCSE/MCSA-Vista would be offered?

    Exams tend to be out a few months after the product starts shipping.
    With B1 just shipped, RTM is allegedly autumn 2006. On that timetable,
    you might start to see the exams released in early 2007.

    Of course, should Vista slip, the exams will too. IMHO, MS have a lot
    to do before Vista is ready - my early trial was not successful
    (details at http://tfl09.blogspot.com if you are interested).

    Thomas

    , Aug 1, 2005