  1. Hello I thought I saw an MCSE visor but I'm not sure.

    Thanks,
    DanP

    Dan Packlisterian, Jul 13, 2004

  2. "Dan Packlisterian" <> wrote in message
    > Hello I thought I saw an MCSE visor but I'm not sure.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > DanP

    Steve Spurrier bought it.

    --
    Fris "And then promptly threw it on the ground" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Dan Packlisterian

    Consultant Guest

    currently all sold out, however, the wide brim mcp derby is still available

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004
  4. Dan Packlisterian

    Neil Guest

    "Dan Packlisterian" <> wrote in

    > Hello I thought I saw an MCSE visor but I'm not sure.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > DanP

    https://shop.ecompanystore.com/MCPeStore/MCF_shop.asp

    nope just a bunch of hats...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  5. Dan Packlisterian

    Consultant Guest

    you can also get this shirt

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004
  6. Dan Packlisterian

    Consultant Guest

    http://tim.nut3ll4.de/girlfriend.php/?nick=MCNGP

    oops

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004
  7. Dan Packlisterian

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Jul 13, 2004
  8. Dan Packlisterian

    kpg Guest

    I'm on top.

    kpg, Jul 13, 2004
  9. Dan Packlisterian

    Consultant Guest

    or you'd be crushed

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004
  10. Dan Packlisterian

    JaR Guest

    Dan Packlisterian wrote:

    > Hello I thought I saw an MCSE visor but I'm not sure.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > DanP

    Well, no, but I'm pleased to announce we have added to our already
    impressive array of products;

    MCSE Condoms[1]. That's right, available in assorted colors[2], ribbed
    or non-ribbed. All with the MCSE logo tastefully imprinted on the tip.

    Hurry and order yours now, just $7.99 each or $96.00 per dozen[3]

    JaR
    On the spot Thug

    [1] Not intended as a contraceptive, ineffective for disease prevention.

    [2] Well, one anyway.

    [3] Does not include shipping & handling, insurance, or guarantee of
    delivery anywhere on this, or any other planet.

    JaR, Jul 13, 2004
  11. Dan Packlisterian

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:u#hb#zRaEHA.808
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > http://tim.nut3ll4.de/girlfriend.php/?nick=MCNGP

    there are times I'm glad I'm married...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004
  12. JaR wrote:
    > Dan Packlisterian wrote:
    >
    >> Hello I thought I saw an MCSE visor but I'm not sure.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> DanP

    > Well, no, but I'm pleased to announce we have added to our already
    > impressive array of products;
    >
    > MCSE Condoms[1]. That's right, available in assorted colors[2], ribbed
    > or non-ribbed. All with the MCSE logo tastefully imprinted on the tip.

    DO THEY COME IN SIZE XXXXXXXXL OKAY THANKS BYE

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 14, 2004
  13. Dan Packlisterian

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:uIG8LNaaEHA.716
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > DO THEY COME IN SIZE XXXXXXXXL OKAY THANKS BYE

    planning on wearing it as a body suit?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004
  14. Dan Packlisterian

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > Frisbee® <> wrote in news:uIG8LNaaEHA.716
    > @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > DO THEY COME IN SIZE XXXXXXXXL OKAY THANKS BYE

    > planning on wearing it as a body suit?

    One can never bee too careful.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26