MCSE via eBay

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Ron, Jul 25, 2004.

  1. Ron

    Ron Guest

    Ron, Jul 25, 2004

  2. Ron

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 25, 2004 "Ron" blathered:

    > Nice to know that all the studying and practice (and cost) can be
    > bypassed for just 24.95
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2228&item=51104100
    > 40&rd=1
    >
    > Makes me wonder just how many of these idiots are taking jobs from the
    > people who actually put the time in to passing the tests.

    This guy gives a "hole" new meaning to the phrase:

    ========================
    ===A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.===
    ========================

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 25, 2004

  3. Ron

    Liddle Feesh Guest

    > On Jul 25, 2004 "Ron" blathered:
    >
    > > Nice to know that all the studying and practice (and cost) can be
    > > bypassed for just 24.95

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2228&item=51104100
    > > 40&rd=1
    > >
    > > Makes me wonder just how many of these idiots are taking jobs from the
    > > people who actually put the time in to passing the tests.

    More interestingly....

    It can't *really* be bypassed. I mean, I know some ex-colleagues who have a
    load of certifications after their names that they never achieved. They
    simply put on their CV and business cards, but don't hold a cert. No-one
    checks after all...

    I provide all my clients with evidence of my exam scores and also the web
    url to validate my credentials. I suggest if everyone does this, this
    practice will soon wear thin.

    Further - my degree... it's genuine, but as from next year, the University
    won't be easily able to verify me as a holder of said degree, as they
    "archive" all old records 5 yearly (or at least they did when we left).

    --

    Liddle Feesh
    *fap fap fap fap*
    Liddle Feesh, Jul 25, 2004
  4. "Ron" <> wrote in message
    Nice to know that all the studying and practice (and cost) can be bypassed
    for just 24.95

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2228&item=5110410040&rd=1

    Makes me wonder just how many of these idiots are taking jobs from the
    people who actually put the time in to passing the tests.

    Did you think to forward this to ? I did.

    --
    Fris "Posting in HTML's bad, mmmkay?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 26, 2004
  5. Ron

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Fris "Posting in HTML's bad, mmmkay?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    Fris, meet Kettle. He's black, just like you. ;)

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 26, 2004
  6. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >> Fris "Posting in HTML's bad, mmmkay?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    > Fris, meet Kettle. He's black, just like you. ;)

    I wanted to keep the original text in the message... have you tried
    converting HTML to plain text? It loses quoting ability. Makes it look
    like I'm talking to myself.

    Placing the little >'s in there yourself doesn't always work. That's one
    reason (of six hundred) that I HATE HTML posts.

    You took the lazy way out and snipped... didn't you.

    --
    Fris "How's your buddy, BTW?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 26, 2004
  7. Ron

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > >> Fris "Posting in HTML's bad, mmmkay?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    > > Fris, meet Kettle. He's black, just like you. ;)

    > I wanted to keep the original text in the message... have you tried
    > converting HTML to plain text? It loses quoting ability. Makes it look
    > like I'm talking to myself.
    >
    > Placing the little >'s in there yourself doesn't always work. That's one
    > reason (of six hundred) that I HATE HTML posts.
    >
    > You took the lazy way out and snipped... didn't you.

    HTML is for the weak. Period. And yes, I added the > things myself, although
    it was just one, so it wasn't too dragged out an affair. I must say, though,
    that HTML posts *look* better. But they're definitely a pain in the arse.

    > Fris "How's your buddy, BTW?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    Thanks for asking. No change the last few days, he's still in a relatively
    deep coma (5-6 on the Glasgow Coma Scale, if that means anything to you).
    They're talking about sending him to Denver to the National Brain Institute
    (I think that's what it's called), because it's the best place in the world
    for him now...medically. Then the surgeon went on to say that family and
    friends are going to play just as big a role in his recovery as any
    medicine. So, I don't know which way they're going to go with that. So, in a
    nutshell, the good news is that there's a little bit of hope, and he's doing
    better than he was when he was brought to the hospital. Bad news is he's not
    doing *good*, just better than bad, and there's been no change for about a
    week now. So we'll see how it goes. It's pretty intense, and we're all
    trying to be positive, but keep a realistic, level head at the same time.
    Thanks for asking, Fris.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 26, 2004
  8. Ron

    Angus Logan Guest

    Dosen't really matter anyway;

    Most MS Partners will contact microsoft and get you to assign your MCP ID to
    their Partner ID for Partner certification reasons.

    Would be an embarassing way to lose your job...

    Angus Logan (MCAD/MCDBA/MCP)
    Lead Software Developer
    Microsoft Application Solutions
    Data#3 Limited