    Server 2003 title by just taking 70-298, 70-284 and 70-285?

    Thanks in advance,
    Alex
    Alex, Aug 16, 2004

  2. Alex

    Techie Guest

    Too lazy to look here http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ eh?

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Aug 16, 2004

  3. Alex

    Alex Guest

    Hi Techie,

    I did look at it many many times (I am looking at the site when I compose my
    for confirmation if anyone know otherwise I will just take the exams.

    Thanks,
    Alex

    Alex, Aug 17, 2004
  4. Alex

    Techie Guest

    did you bother emailing MS at

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Aug 17, 2004
  5. Alex

    fygar Guest

    On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:24:33 +0800, "Alex" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Hope that someone can help me with this.
    >
    >If I upgrade my Windows 2000 MCSE to Windows 2003 MCSE by taking 70-292 and
    >70-296, can I get the Windows 2003 MCSE: Messaging on Microsoft Windows
    >Server 2003 title by just taking 70-298, 70-284 and 70-285?
    >

    >Thanks in advance,
    >Alex

    The new certification path tool inside the private MCP site shows you
    all the combinations you can do, and shows what you have accomplished.
    It is a slick addition to the site.

    ....butch(seek and ye shall find.)
    fygar, Aug 17, 2004
  6. Alex

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Alex" <> spewed in

    > I did look at it many many times (I am looking at the site when I
    > compose my previous post) but still not sure whether it can be done.
    > I am just asking for confirmation if anyone know otherwise I will just
    > take the exams.

    yer one dopey dude

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 17, 2004
  7. Alex

    C-Z-J Guest

    Are you a complete pr*ck in your everyday life, or is it
    just when you come online?

    C-Z-J, Aug 18, 2004
  8. Alex

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 18, 2004
  9. Alex

    Techie Guest

    everyday. Is it my fault people are too lazy to do simple research

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Aug 18, 2004