  1. abaab

    abaab Guest

    How good are certmagic guides for mcse ?. please do let me know
    abaab, Sep 6, 2006

  2. abaab

    Guest Guest

    >>Did you see what abaab () graced us with in
    ?<<
    > How good are @ssfu©king guides for mcse ?. please do let me know

    I answered this for you yesterday.....now I know you're just spamming for an
    @$$fu©king braindump. Get the fu©k out and don't come back.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    Guest, Sep 6, 2006

  3. "abaab" <> wrote in message
    > How good are [certorectalrhetorical] guides for mcse ?. please do let me

    know

    They are not as good as fudge brownies, but they are better than spankings
    from Neil.
    ~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~, Sep 7, 2006
  4. abaab

    Lasher Guest

    OT: Steve Irwin Conspiracy Theories

    Please tell me that I've not missed out on the Steve Irwin train. I
    found this picture:

    http://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/d/dd/Irwinbeta191.gif

    And a few conspiracy theories:

    Conspiracy Theories

    Painless Death Conspiracy

    Almost every Zionist controlled media outlet is running a quote that
    claims Steve died instantly and painless.

    "It's likely that he possibly died instantly when the barb
    hit him, and I don't think that he ... felt any pain."

    Possible series of events post-sting

    Spit out his snorkel in agony, inhaling the sweet juice of the sea.

    Surfaces, gasping for air and clutching his chest. The eventual loss of
    motor functioning does nothing to soothe the piercing extremity of his
    torture.

    Dragged into the boat screaming in pain, as his wife and two children
    witness every horrible second. He slowly and painfully bleeds to death
    over 15 minutes.

    His two children adopt a life-long fascination with painkillers, hard
    liquor, and antidepressant medications.

    God Killed Steve Theory

    There was nothing natural about what Steve Irwin did to animals; it was
    an abomination and an affront to God's will.

    REPORTERS KILLED STEVE Theory

    It's like Australia's version of Diana; Steve was really just swimming to
    avoid paparazzi. Like with Diana, they were following him in a boat, so
    he had to flee across stingray-infested water. It makes perfect sense.

    GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT STEVE IRWIN Theory

    Where was FEMA when Steve was attacked by the stingray? Kanye West and
    some 16 year old girl bet "if it was someone American you'd give a
    shit."

    Martyred by Furries

    The stingray was an assassin, hired to draw attention to the animal
    rights cause by martyring its patron saint, Steve Irwin. Now that public
    sympathy is on their side, they shall rise up and bring about WWIII, kind
    of like George W. Bush only gayer.

    Jews DID STEVE Theory

    It all makes perfect sense now.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    Lasher, Sep 7, 2006
  5. abaab

    Guest Guest

    Re: Steve Irwin Conspiracy Theories

    "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    > Please tell me that I've not missed out on the Steve Irwin train. I
    > found this picture:
    >
    > http://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/d/dd/Irwinbeta191.gif
    >
    > And a few conspiracy theories:

    Personally, I think those media types are all fu©ked in the head. Exploiting
    someone's death is just wrong, especially someone that has made such a great
    impact on todays society. Steve may have been one crazy SOB with some of the
    stuff that he's done, but he had so many followers, ranging from 2 to 92,
    that his death has affected one way or another.

    It's obvious they don't have a clue what happened, or they would have
    written something more intelligent about it.

    The film crew was there filming scenes for his next movie. Apparently one of
    the cameramen spooked the Sting Ray, which caused it to attack. It hasn't
    been shown, but apparently there is footage of Irwin pulling the barb out of
    his chest.

    I would almost classify Irwins death in the same category as Princess
    Diana's death. It's something that millions of people will remember probably
    for the rest of their lives.
    Guest, Sep 7, 2006
  6. Re: Steve Irwin Conspiracy Theories

    Ok. Sure. WTH.

    1. THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS STEVE IRWIN, THE GOVERNMENT INVENTED HIM Theory
    2. STEVE IRWIN WAS ACTUALLY A ROBOT Theory
    3. ELVIS PRESLEY, STEVE IRWIN, AND JESUS CHRIST ARE ONE AND THE SAME Theory
    4. STEVE IRWIN WAS ON THE GRASSY KNOLL Theory
    5. IN AN ALTERNATE REALITY, STEVE IRWIN CONQUERED CANADA Theory
    6. MCDONALD'S INTRODUCES NEW 'McRay' SANDWICH Theory
    7. I'm not wearing any underwear. (just thought I'd add this).
    8. IN A PLOT CONTRIVED TO RAISE CHEESE PRICES, THE LEBANESE GOVERNMENT
    COOPTED THE STINGRAYS TO ASSASSINATE TV PERSONALITIES WORLDWIDE. THE FIRST
    STEP, BY REMOVING ALL OF THE PLASTIC IN NERF FOOTBALLS, ELROY JETSON BECAME
    INFURIATED, AND, FUELED BY HIS LUST FOR ENRIQUE IGLESIAS, HE CREATED A
    DEVICE THAT NOT ONLY MAKES STINGRAYS MORE DEADLY, BUT IT ALSO CAUSES AN
    INCREASE IN EARWAX IN NORWEGIAN RATS. THIS INCREASE IN EARWAX SUBSEQUENTLY
    MADE THE NORWEGIAN RATS MORE INTELLIGENT, AND THEY BEGAN TO INFILTRATE
    NORWEGIAN CHEESE STORAGE FACILITIES, RAISING THE PRICE OF CHEESE. THE
    LEBANESE, WHOSE CHEESE STORAGE WAS RIVALED ONLY BY THE NORWEGIANS, NOW HAVE
    TOTAL CONTROL OF THE CHEESE MARKET. AS A SIDE EFFECT, CARL OF LAS CRUSES NEW
    MEXICO, WHO LIVED SOLELY ON NORWEGIAN CHEESE, WAS NO LONGER CONSTIPATED,
    AND, IN HIS ANGER OVER LOOSE STOOL, VOWED TO DESTROY ALL FORMS OF CYTOPLASM,
    AND CAUSED THE END OF THE WORLD Theory.
    9. THE DUDE DIED AND YOU'RE ALL SICK.
    10. SEND ME MONEY.

    Microcephalic S. Bob

    ~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~, Sep 7, 2006
  7. abaab

    Lasher Guest

    <BD[MCNGP]> wrote in news:#:

    > I would almost classify Irwins death in the same category as Princess
    > Diana's death. It's something that millions of people will remember
    > probably for the rest of their lives.

    I would classify it in the same category Michael Jackson holding his baby
    off of a balcony and Steve Irwin using his baby as Croc food. Crikey! Some
    people were just born to be laughed at, like lowdes. I wonder if he
    touched lowdes in any way...then again, I don't want to know. I think that
    lowdes got the NAZI PENGUINS TAKING OVER THE WORLD Theory from Steve Irwin.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    Lasher, Sep 7, 2006
  8. abaab

    Wayne Guest

    "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    > Please tell me that I've not missed out on the Steve Irwin train. I
    > found this picture:

    <snip crap>
    > -Lasher
    > MCNGP #50
    > www.mcngp.com >

    Not remotely funny, nor was the comment in a previous thread. It's still too
    soon and raw to attempt to appreciate humour on the subject.

    Wayne McGlinn
    MCNGP Silver MCP Win95
    Brisbane, Oz
    Wayne, Sep 7, 2006
  9. abaab

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Wayne" <> wrote in message
    > "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    >> Please tell me that I've not missed out on the Steve Irwin train. I
    >> found this picture:

    > <snip crap>
    >> -Lasher
    >> MCNGP #50
    >> www.mcngp.com >

    > Not remotely funny, nor was the comment in a previous thread. It's still
    > too soon and raw to attempt to appreciate humour on the subject.

    Agreed.
    Frisbee®, Sep 7, 2006
  10. abaab

    CBIC Guest

    "Wayne" <> wrote in message
    > Not remotely funny, nor was the comment in a previous thread. It's still
    > too soon and raw to attempt to appreciate humour on the subject.

    I agree with you. I enjoyed watching Steve's antics. He was a great showman
    and seemed like a genuinely nice guy.
    CBIC, Sep 7, 2006
  11. abaab

    Cerebrus Guest

    CBIC wrote:

    > I agree with you. I enjoyed watching Steve's antics. He was a great showman
    > and seemed like a genuinely nice guy.

    Yeah, he was a real nice human being, and his death is very tragic.
    I've been a great admirer of his, and it just stings me in the heart,
    when heartless people like you make fun of such things !

    *folds arms and looks away*
    Cerebrus, Sep 7, 2006
  12. abaab

    CBIC Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > I've been a great admirer of his, and it just stings me in the heart,

    I didn't find that one bit funny. Cruel, yes, funny, no
    CBIC, Sep 7, 2006
  13. abaab

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Steve Irwin Conspiracy Theories

    > I didn't find that one bit funny. Cruel, yes, funny, no

    I did.
    Jtyc, Sep 7, 2006
  14. Re: Steve Irwin Conspiracy Theories

    "Wayne" <> wrote in message news:O0%
    > Not remotely funny, nor was the comment in a previous thread. It's still

    too
    > soon and raw to attempt to appreciate humour on the subject.

    Ah. So, it's OK to mock the dead, just as long as you WAIT A WEEK.
    ~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~, Sep 7, 2006
  15. abaab

    JaR Guest

    Re: Steve Irwin Conspiracy Theories

    On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 14:26:57 -0700, ~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~ cast
    into the ether:

    > Ah. So, it's OK to mock the dead, just as long as you WAIT A WEEK.

    RIGHT!!!

    And don' you fergit it Baba Louie!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Sep 7, 2006
  16. abaab

    Lasher Guest

    Re: Steve Irwin Conspiracy Theories

    "~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com>
    wrote in news::

    > "Wayne" <> wrote in message news:O0%
    >> Not remotely funny, nor was the comment in a previous thread. It's

    still
    > too
    >> soon and raw to attempt to appreciate humour on the subject.

    > Ah. So, it's OK to mock the dead, just as long as you WAIT A WEEK.

    The man made a living taunting lethal and deadly creatures. In the end,
    he truly did get the karma of natures' revenge. I find it hard to
    believe that there wasn't some sort of taunting that he was doing to the
    stingrays because he was out there making a movie about TAUNTING
    STINGRAYS! People go to the bahamas all the time on their 500 dollar
    Holiday Cruise and go swim with the stingrays. I even have done it.
    They are tame and docile creatures and I even saw someone step on one,
    they're not predators like sharks. The fact of the matter is look at the
    entire reason he was out there. Why would there be a camera crew if it
    was just a family outing? THINK PEOPLE! There's no reason to be this
    dull.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    Lasher, Sep 8, 2006
  17. abaab

    Lasher Guest

    > "~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com>
    > wrote in news::
    >

    >> "Wayne" <> wrote in message news:O0%
    >>> Not remotely funny, nor was the comment in a previous thread. It's

    > still
    >> too
    >>> soon and raw to attempt to appreciate humour on the subject.

    >> Ah. So, it's OK to mock the dead, just as long as you WAIT A WEEK.
    >>

    > The man made a living taunting lethal and deadly creatures. In the
    > end, he truly did get the karma of natures' revenge. I find it hard
    > to believe that there wasn't some sort of taunting that he was doing
    > to the stingrays because he was out there making a movie about
    > TAUNTING STINGRAYS! People go to the bahamas all the time on their
    > 500 dollar Holiday Cruise and go swim with the stingrays. I even have
    > done it. They are tame and docile creatures and I even saw someone
    > step on one, they're not predators like sharks. The fact of the
    > matter is look at the entire reason he was out there. Why would there
    > be a camera crew if it was just a family outing? THINK PEOPLE!
    > There's no reason to be this dull.

    NEW YORK - "If I'm going to die," the late "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin
    said in a 2002 interview, "at least I want it filmed." - FOXNEWS

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    Lasher, Sep 8, 2006
  18. Re: Steve Irwin Conspiracy Theories

    "Lasher" <> wrote in message

    > THINK PEOPLE! There's no reason to be this dull.

    First, we don't need a reason to be dull -- it's easily accomplished, and
    requires no thought or actions whatsoever. In fact, being boring one of
    life's bonuses, it is often truly rewarding to be a complete lop, otherwise
    we wouldn't have TV. Some people in this group make a career out of it, but
    I don't think we should mention gtright or lowdes today.

    Next, every time a celebrity bites it, whether it's "deserved" or otherwise,
    there's always this sort of sardonic 'humor' about it, the mischevious
    little snickers derived from whatever ironic circumstances caused the
    incident getting blown out of proportion. Probably to try and make people
    feel better, because really, it's just a reminder that we're all on our way
    to Untopia eventually, but maybe people have nothing better to do. I don't,
    but hey, that's just me.

    At this point, you've sort of made this your 'hot button issue', and I don't
    see many other fish biting. Personally, I don't think you really want to be
    the 'Poster Boy For Steve Irwin Death Jokes', but hey, it's your 15 minutes.
    I posted because frankly, I'm REALLY FRICKIN BORED, but now, my fascination
    with the subject is about 14 minutes and 59 seconds in the past. The whole
    "You guys are such squares" thing isn't going to extend my interest, and
    probably not anyone else's.

    SooOoOo -- yeah, I think it's IRONIC, a bit sad, and a tad bizarre, and I
    can see that -- but is it really FUNNY -- or is it just MACABRE and DISMAL?
    If you want a laugh, I suggest getting weirder, and if you need a topic, I
    recommend Turtle Sex. I have a feeling Neil would find the topic
    irresistable, and God only knows what OTHMAN does with a warehouse full of
    those tadpoles!

    Microcephalic S. "I got to use the word MACABRE" Bob
    http://www.turtle-sex.com/
    ~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~, Sep 8, 2006
  19. abaab

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Re: Steve Irwin Conspiracy Theories

    "~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote
    in message news:eBHT%...
    > "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> THINK PEOPLE! There's no reason to be this dull.

    <snipped>
    > Microcephalic S. "I got to use the word MACABRE" Bob
    > http://www.turtle-sex.com/

    Your link, she is pooh!
    Lnkwizard2, Sep 8, 2006
  20. abaab