    at a 'Computing and Maths' school next to junction 28 of
    the M1 in Derbyshire. Does anyone have an idea how I
    would find adequately qualified people to run it?
    Chris Bradley, Oct 28, 2004

  2. Chris Bradley wrote:
    > I want to offer an evening course in the MCSE. It will be
    > at a 'Computing and Maths' school next to junction 28 of
    > the M1 in Derbyshire. Does anyone have an idea how I
    > would find adequately qualified people to run it?

    PING billyw
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 28, 2004

  3. Chris Bradley

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Chris Bradley"
    <> said in news:1ae501c4bcbb$4ee39360
    $:

    > I want to offer an evening course in the MCSE. It will be
    > at a 'Computing and Maths' school next to junction 28 of
    > the M1 in Derbyshire. Does anyone have an idea how I
    > would find adequately qualified people to run it?

    http://directory.microsoft.com/mprd/Search.aspx?
    SearchGroup=TrainingRadio&languageDropDown=173

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/3u5gk

    if you are looking for a trainer you could also try a google. pooped this
    up in a few minutes

    http://www.quality-training.co.uk/am.htm

    don't know this guy but there are several UK trainers who I would
    recommend...

    now go do some research..

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30